12 inch - Patriotic Squares **ENOUGH RECEIVED** 2nd Update!! 9/22/10

WVUAlesha

Hi all!

My cousin Sean is in Afghanistan for the next year. This is his 5th deployment and his wife is having a very difficult time with it. They have 3 children, 2 under the age of 3. I'd love to put together a comfortghan for her. So, I'm requesting the following:

Yarn: RHSS

Color: Patriotic (red, white, & blue)

Size: 12 inch

Pattern: Anything

Thank you so much in advance!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really on a time line - when I get enough - I'll put it together for her....if I get more - I'll make another for the kids. you guys are just the best. I'll PM anyone that needs my address...thanks soooo much.

:think so do you want a red square, a blue square and a white square or a red, white and blue square?

I was talking to Sue about this last night. I kind of want to make sure I don't get all blue or whatever color but I don't want to put restrictions on it - so whatever you want to do is totally fine with me. I'm going to make her a chart to show her where each square come from. :)

I just finished a square for you, Alesha...it's not my best square ever made, but it's still patriotic and 12 inches! I'll get it in the mail this week.

If they bordered them with sc to make it easy for you to join then it would probably be ok is what Im thinking lol

That sounds good to me!!

Thank you so much Mandy and Patty

Archived