table time

MReid

i just started my first ever table cloth. my biggest and longest project ever. so, who wants to join me, i figure its going to take awhile.

oh come on, you know you want to make one .

I also have some oval patterns in to do row, but am quite busy for next two weeks. may be after that I'll start thinking of starting...

good luck for the thread shopping...

i just wish the colors came in bulk, oh well, ive got some really cool doilies.

Anu-im sorry your so busy. the last few years have been so crazy theyre a blurr, just starting to normalize. im always on line so feel free to jump in anytime.

rose-thers never a good time to start. lol. i figure ill regret it if dont evr make one, besides doilies are boring now.

i still havent really finished hubbies blanket so hes a little annoyed i keep starting other projects. but i offer to teach him to crochet so he can finish it himself. i just cant wait., next will be curtains

So I also bought the Ultimate Pineapples book recently. My husband said after I finished making my mom and grandmother towel toppers for Mother's Day, that I could not start another project until I worked on making doilies for our nightstands. I have had a time with following the patterns (I am on my third start-and second pattern-had to give up on the first, go to a second and then come back to the first). I am just two rows away from finishing the first motif!

I finished the first motif and joined with the second... I'm hooked! Now I want to ignore all things house chores until these are done.

Thanks so much Anu, but I think I'm going to have to table this project at least for a little while, I want to get a really good start on the CGOA Masters stuff since there is a time limit to it. I'll have to take both projects on my trip to Chicago with me but I'll mainly focus on the CGOA thing...

Thanks so much Anu, but I think I'm going to have to table this project at least for a little while, I want to get a really good start on the CGOA Masters stuff since there is a time limit to it. I'll have to take both projects on my trip to Chicago with me but I'll mainly focus on the CGOA thing...

Well turns out, it's nice to have a project to come back to and make some progress on when you get frustrated on another. Especially something like the CGOA Master's simply because you're really not "finishing" a project. The end result is much different. So I am on my fourth motif of the nighstand toppers. Any luck on getting that thread in to get restarted?

yeah it came in on thursday night. so im blissfully crocheting away, and making alot of progress.

its coming out really nicely. i cant wait until its frinished. im off today so maybe ill take some pics.

hows everyone else doing?

yeah it came in on thursday night. so im blissfully crocheting away, and making alot of progress.

its coming out really nicely. i cant wait until its frinished. im off today so maybe ill take some pics.

hows everyone else doing?

Well I'm still on the fourth motif... I thought I had memorized the pattern or could work it from my previous motif (since some of the directions were a little strange), but I don't trust myself so I am going back to work on it the slow way... ended up having to frogg a row. It is going to be nice I think it when it all gets done. I do have trouble though figuring out which is the "right" side and which is the back side, I think when I join, I am trying to put the same sides together, but I'm not sure that I've done that properly... I think no one will know but me... but that's the problem :lol.

Archived