jimbo

Bid on this S hook and support the Ville!!

Here is what I think might just be the most comfortable S hook you'll own. It's made of Genuine DeadmanCrick Fir (lightweight but strong) and it has a reduced size grip with ample thumb rest for your big hooking comfort! AND its up for auction to benefit the Ville!!

Lets run this auction till, oh say 10pm on June 2 (my wife Karol's Birthday!).

You can bid simply by responding to this thread. When the auction's over, the high bidder can make payment directly to the Ville, and pm me a shipping address... no charge for postage.

Happy bidding!!

Jimbo

post-3105-135897533412_thumb.jpg

No starting bid price, so your bid is good, Mrs. Principal. By the way, my son Clint just landed a job as principal at a local Elementary School here in Spokane. We're celebrating!!

No starting bid price, so your bid is good, Mrs. Principal. By the way, my son Clint just landed a job as principal at a local Elementary School here in Spokane. We're celebrating!!

My role has principal has been so rewarding! Good luck to your son, it is a challenging, but wonderful position! I am lucky to have a fantastic staff and great students! I have 91 students and 35 staff, it's a K-8 special edcuation school. What a reason for you to celebrate with your son. Did he teach for a while leading up to this?

Clint was a teacher for several years, and assistant principal for several more, a half time principal for this past year and now full time. We're pretty proud of him. Takes after his mother!

Only ONE day left to bid! The auction ends June 2, on Karol's birthday (Karol is my very beautiful and very tolerant wife)

ALERT ALERT!! This auction closes TONIGHT at 10pm Pacific Time!

Still time for bidding!

Auction is over!! Freespirit625 gets the hook.

Freespirit, you can pay directly to the ville, and please PM me with your address.

Thanks, bidders!

Jimbo

Thank you so much for another hook auction, Jimbo! It's a really beautiful hook!