Angel and Broom Doll

Tampa Doll

Tampa Doll, they are beautiful. You do exquisite work.

Thanks for showing them to us.

Can't wait to see where their new home is.

Thank you all for the compliments. I did have fun making the Angel. I am going to try and make a few more. I am now in the process of making several broom dolls in different colors.

I love making the gingerbread cookie cutter dolls and am always on the lookout for more patterns.:hook

Oh and by the way, they are leaving the US tomorrow.

Mary Jo, you are just one fabulous special person. All the beautiful things you make and then give them away. You never stop. Everything you make is so great. You are a blessing to the 'Ville and to everyone that meets you and gets to know you. Keep up the wonderful work that you do and in making all of these people that you touch so happy. God Bless!

I guess I am behind the times, but I have never heard of a cookie cutter doll. Are these made using the actual cookie cutter? Where do you find the patterns?

Charlotte

I just have to ask,

Did you crochet little passports for them?? :lol :lol :lol

that is way too funny. Well did you crochet little passports for them?

I guess I am behind the times, but I have never heard of a cookie cutter doll. Are these made using the actual cookie cutter? Where do you find the patterns?

Charlotte

Here's a link to an e-bay item, it's an Annie's Attic Cookie Cutter crochet pattern book. You can see what they look like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390165154163

Sorry I did not think of the passports. Jeeze, now I have to worry they will not let them in, or put them in quartine like they do the pets.

Yes, you use the Gingerbread man or woman cookie cutters. I have several patterns. I got them from the Crochet a pattern a day calemdar and Annie's Attic favorite, which is not in print anymore.

Here is another website that carries a lot of them, called Treasured Heirlooms

• 2 weeks later...

Which words should I use to express my astonishment, surprise, disbelief, happiness, delight and all the other feelings that rushed in my heart when I opened a package from the USA???????? :blush:bounce:drool:dance

These amazing and wonderful doll and angel travelled across the ocean and safely got their new home - here, in Poland. The lack of passport wasn't a problem this time ;) I fell in love with them and can't stop peeking at them. I took them to my work and showed my "crafty" friends - they shared my feelings and were totally bewitched, like me. :bheart

So, Mary Jo, thank you soooooooooo much again - it was a wonderful gift and surprise. :day

Glad the lack of a passport was not a problem. :rofl Yes, they went to Poland, land of my ancestors.

I am also glad you are happy with them. I really enjoy and it facinates me, the cookie cutter patterns. Who would of thought?:think

So enjoy them Anna and I am glad they make you smile. :hook

Archived