Angel and Broom Doll

Tampa Doll

A while ago I had asked if anyone was willing to part with an Annie’s Favorite Crochet for December 2004. There was a pattern for a cookie cutter Angel. My subscription had started Jan 2005. Anyway, Carovan had one she was willing to part with.

I was going to wait till it got closer to Christmas to make this, but it kept calling to me. I changed the flowers to purple, as I thought it needed some color.

Next to her is a 6” broom doll. She is from the Maggie’s Crochet Mini Broom Dolls pattern. These are so cute.

As soon as one more thing I sent for comes, these ladies will be leaving Florida for their new home.

post-105-135897532035_thumb.jpg - More Close ups

Bad bad Mary Jo, look what you did! After seeing the broom doll and your cookie cutter angel, I had to go and see if I could find a copy of that Annie's Favorite Crochet (2004) issue. I did find one at Amazon...it was the only one they had, so I went and scarfed it up :lol Now I will have to go order that other book of broom dolls from Maggie's Crochet. :hook

Mary Jo, you always do such gorgeous work!:yes Now I want those broom dolls and angels really really bad :P. Anyhooooo, I just wanted to say that your angel and broom doll are incredibly beautiful. I just love your projects! I love when you share your pictures, I just have to look at them all. :yes

Thank you all for the compliments.

I have both the regular and holiday mini broom dolls. They are lots of fun to make.

I have several of the cookie cutter doll patterns, and always looking out for more.

By the way Daisy, I get my brooms from Maggie's also.:hook

Oh the angels is so beautiful!! She really turned out great!! The broom doll is adorable!WOW I can certainly see the person getting these will have tears in there eyes when they get them.You just amaze me how you can get so much done!

Hi Tampa Doll,

I like your Purple Broom Doll and the Angel Cookie Cutter, you do nice work with everything you make. My love is dolls too.

Y.Marie

Oh my Mary Jo the Purple Broom Doll (one of my fav colors) and the Angel Cookie Cutter are simply beautiful. There is going to be one lucky person that receives these two treasures.

Hugs, kathy

MJ - what type of yarn did you use - they are so beautiful, you did a fabulous job :cheer

They are both made with size 10 thread and size 7 hook. The hair on the angel is baby yarn with silver runing thru it.

I am saving my pennies to get her other books. She has some very cool cookie cutter patterns.

MaryJo, they are both just precious! I love the purple on both of them! My very favorite color since I was a little girl! Just BEAUTIFUL!!! :manyheart

Archived