Trilby's Tent

RelicRaider

I didn't write out a pattern for this, but it was super simple to make. I have basic instructions (not an actual pattern) up on my website, located below the sleep mask pattern.

Trilby LOVES her tent. It's now her favorite hiding/sleeping spot. She curls up in it with only her back feet poking out. It's so cute. I plan to make a second one, so she can still have one when this one is taken out to be washed. Beats paying $20 for one at the pet store. :) The second one I plan to make a wee bit bigger, but for a first attempt and no pattern, I think I did pretty good. I used scrap yarn to make it and did the whole thing in single crochet with two strands of yarn.

post-17323-135897532018_thumb.jpg

post-17323-135897532023_thumb.jpg

Guinea pig. I've had for three days now (never had one before) and I love her already. She's a rescue, I guess you could say, and wasn't quite healthy, but she's already improving. She's the sweetest little thing, even though the boys (my 3 dogs) don't know what to make of her. lol

Aww, that is so cute that you made a tent for Trilby. What a good idea. Your a good guinea pig mom.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived