tmpinsnty

butterfly bookmarks

made these for a friend of mine for her birthday...

left one is made with patons grace and the right with aunt lydia's bamboo thread...

post-37461-135897531908_thumb.jpg

Very pretty!

They are absolutely beautiful. You did a great job! :clap:yay

Lovely. Is there a pattern anywhere for them?

Lovely. Is there a pattern anywhere for them?

yes..but it is one i bought...it's in a book called quick-stitch crochet...lots of pattern for lots of different things...including oxygen tank covers...

How pretty!

Flia, do a google search for free crochet patterns/butterflies and you should come up with quite a few. I have a bunch of them I printed off but they are packed away.

I'm trying to get inspired to start crocheting again. I just picked up a kind of boring navy lapghan that I started months ago. We have been super busy for months doing a house reno to sell our house. SIL and BIL have helped us tremendously and DH and I have worked our 60's selves into a lot of sore backs/arms etc. Painted the whole outside ourselves. Anyway, I am ready for relaxation time so getting out my crochet hooks again!:cheer

Ok, here is a link for free butterfly patterns of all kinds: http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/butterflies.php

Edited by I Create

How pretty!

Flia, do a google search for free crochet patterns/butterflies and you should come up with quite a few. I have a bunch of them I printed off but they are packed away.

I'm trying to get inspired to start crocheting again. I just picked up a kind of boring navy lapghan that I started months ago. We have been super busy for months doing a house reno to sell our house. SIL and BIL have helped us tremendously and DH and I have worked our 60's selves into a lot of sore backs/arms etc. Painted the whole outside ourselves. Anyway, I am ready for relaxation time so getting out my crochet hooks again!:cheer

Ok, here is a link for free butterfly patterns of all kinds: http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/butterflies.php

I know, but thanks for reminding me.:)

So pretty. I'm guessing you finished them while in the car? :o)