More. More. More....potholders!

Mellrb702

Hello again all! Here are a few more potholders I just completed. Hope you all are not sick of them yet :D. This time I used the H hook.

I made these for my aunt Anna for her new apartment.

post-27808-135897529793_thumb.jpg

post-27808-135897529799_thumb.jpg

post-27808-135897529803_thumb.jpg

post-27808-135897529807_thumb.jpg

Wow Melanie those look awesome...

Can you tell us which pattern flower you used...

that is one cute flower...

I know your aunt will be happy

hugs

Lillibet

You did a great job on these potholders.... I really like the flower added to it.. I'll have to give it a try.... Did you find using the H hook easier for you?.... GBU!:):)

Thank you! Yes!!! So much easier. It was a good suggestion. My hand didn't hurt once like it did using the G hook. :cheer

Very pretty! A wonderful Viller sent me a couple and I love them. I want to make some for my step daughter. How much yarn does each use?

:turtle:vheart

Very pretty! A wonderful Viller sent me a couple and I love them. I want to make some for my step daughter. How much yarn does each use?

One in the verigated uses all but a smidge of one ball of Peaches & Creme'. I've been making mine w/ a begining chain of 37; I did one w/ a begining chain of 43 & only had about 2 feet of yarn left after stitching closed.

They look great! Love the addition of the flower! I'll have to try that!

One in the verigated uses all but a smidge of one ball of Peaches & Creme'. I've been making mine w/ a begining chain of 37; I did one w/ a begining chain of 43 & only had about 2 feet of yarn left after stitching closed.

Thanks Cat!

• 5 years later...

Archived