2nd Annual Pregnancy Center Baby Shower - DELIVERED - Pics Post #95

PAndrus

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!!! Love your new pictures!!!! I really enjoy seeing all of the things people have sent to you. Everyone does such lovely work! :yay

Look what I found at home last night! Another TCarra Special! :clap It's gorgeous - Once again....Thank you TCarra! I love your blankets :c9 There are going to be some very happy Moms-To-Be who receive these beauties.

post-33588-135897555544_thumb.jpg

If you don't mind me making just one item, I will be gld to help! Will try to get it in the mail tomorrow or monday if I finish it in time! All the items you are recieveiving are beautiful!

Lilly Flower - Yes ma'am! One item will definitely be appreciated! I am just beside myself with the generosity of the ladies helping me with this baby shower.

I managed to send 2 items :D! They shipped today and should be there by the end of this week.

Hi

I just wanted to say all you Ladies are doing a wonderful job. I just read thru all the posts and the pics are just lovely.

Thakns for sharing

Hugs

:hug:manyheart

Yes - I am just blown away by the beautiful items I've received. I truly am touched. There aren't words the explain the feeling that people from across the country are donating items that they've spent their precious time on for people they will never meet. It's amazing.

I'm very excited for you, Tricia! Looks like you'll definitely meet your goal for the baby shower. What a beautiful purple border! :manyheart

I am Super Excited! I couldn't have done it without all of the help. :hug

• 3 weeks later...

Here are my latest four - done in Homespun, ITLY, ILTC and a mystery baby yarn that I found in my stash!

I can't wait for November! We're going to have an awesome baby shower. You should see the plastic tubs I have packed with all these beautiful baby items. It's wonderful! :clap

I should get the final date for the baby shower in the next week - Until then...I'll be busy making more baby things! :crocheting

post-33588-13589756532_thumb.jpg

Hiya! I've been reading through your thread and all the pictures are lovely! We are having our first child in November, a boy!

I love to make hats so I've made a million hats for him, way more than he will ever need. If you pm me your address I'll send you a box of hats. I will warn you though that a lot of them are silly or crazy colored. Is that alright?

Chibi Mommy - Talk about an answer to my prayers! I was just going through all of the lovely donations and was trying to figure out how I could squeeze in more crocheting because we were going to need more hats.

I'm going to PM you right now!!! :clap:yay

Archived