2nd Annual Pregnancy Center Baby Shower - DELIVERED - Pics Post #95

PAndrus

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! So glad you got them! ... Also, fyi... They don't have to go together. You can match them up with other items you receive, or as separates. Whatever your program needs. Thanks for letting me help! :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...
I have finally found out why I started a baby boy flannelghan. I just got this urge the other day to make one, but didn't have any reason to. NOW I know...give me a few days to finish it and it's yours.

So, here's your blankie. I hope it makes someone happy! Thanks for this opportunity to do something for someone else, you're the best!

post-23090-135897543185_thumb.jpg

A great big thank you to Melody for these lovely blankets and cocoons w/hats! They are just precious and are definitely going to be treasured by mommies and their little ones! :manyheart

My son always loves to see the new blankets and baby items as they come in - His comment to this set "Oooh Mommy - Some little girl is going to love that Tinkerbell one!"

post-33588-135897543753_thumb.jpg

A great big than you to my Tenessee Elf who sent me these beautiful baby items for the HIJ ROAK! After a hard day of work, I found a wonderful surprise waiting for me at home. Thank you so much!

Check out these precious items - a lovely bib, a crown hat and a set of booties! :c9

post-33588-135897543916_thumb.jpg

Hi Tricia! I'm working on two blankets for you. I have one done. The other's amost finished. (I had to pause to squeeze in a blanket for my hubby's friend who recently had a baby.) I should have a package in the mail to you by the end of next week! :crocheting

TCarra - Thank you so much! I can't wait to see them. I can definitely still use them! The shower isn't until November. And I'm sure your hubby will love the blanket you make for his friend. ;)

Kwoolls - I'll send you a PM! Thanks for helping me!

Look at this beauty I received yesterday from Karin (Krocheter). It's so soft and cuddly...and large enough that a little one is going to be able to cuddle up in it for a couple of years!

Thank you so much Karin! It's gorgeous! :manyheart

post-33588-135897545952_thumb.jpg

Look at these Beauties!! They are both so soft and just look at the patterns!

TCarra, I am in love with your work - thank you so much for your help! These two blankets are going to be treasured forever! :c9

post-33588-13589754842_thumb.jpg

post-33588-135897548424_thumb.jpg

Hi Tricia! Glad you like them! :) I love seeing all of the beautiful gifts people are donating for this special charity. Makes me wish I could be more a part of the event, like putting together baskets or something. Anyway, I'll work on more for you as I can. I'll be happy to do something else if you wish, like more bibs, hats and booties and such. .... Just point me in a direction! :crocheting

Have a great weekend everyone!

TCarra - Anything you feel the desire to make. Everything you do is just gorgeous! And I wish you could be here for the shower, also. I'll be sure to take pics when I can (of course I'll leave recipients annonymous) to share!

Last year I was able to donate 21 afghans from infant to child size to my church along with some amigurumis and scarves. After seeing the generosity and love from Crochetville, I was inspired to set a goal of 50 afghans to donate this year and will be working directly with the local pregnancy center. This November I will bring all of the afghans to the center for a “handmade with love” baby shower.

Can you help me make this baby shower even more of an event to remember while blessing families with love?

I am looking for donations of baby afghans, hats, booties, scarves, prayer shawls, toys, bibs, basically ANYTHING you feel the desire to make. Any type of yarn, any pattern, and any type of handmade item will be greatly appreciated!

In order to attend the baby shower, families will have to earn “points” by participating in parenting classes and other types of counseling/readiness courses. All participants are working for a better life and just need a little help along the way.

Every baby deserves something handmade with love that is their own special item.

I will take donations at any time and be assured that all donations will be stored in clean, plastic tubs in my house until the baby shower. Just PM me and I will get you my address.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for even considering helping me. I feel very blessed to have met you all here at the ‘Ville.

:clapI will be glad to help I will get started tonight...my goal to fill one of those post office boxes..Uno the one price shipping...I hope you need more..Let me know...

Look at the beautiful baby items I received from Anne last night! I am just taken aback by the generosity.

Onsies, a sweater and bonnet set, a cuddle sack and hat, a beautiful dress and had set, booties, caps, bibs and a burp cloth. I love them all!! I have to say that I love the frog and flower buttons! Too cute!

post-33588-135897550785_thumb.jpg

post-33588-13589755079_thumb.jpg

Archived