cancer comfortghan help needed, PLEASE!!

How many more squares do you need? I might be able to work up a couple more.

i received, so far, 12 squares from others on here, have gotten 3 done myself between the insanity of my life (finished the purple 1 is included in the insanity) and i was hoping to make the afghans at least 20 squares each (2 afghans) so that they would be 4x5 squares and large enough to snuggle under come cooler(doesnt that sound nice? cooler, ahhhh) weather. I was thinking i'd do the 2 pink 1's like i did the purple 1 on joining. use a continuous join method done in white. i have taken fri,sat, sun and monday off for july 4th wknd, so am hoping i can sit quietly to just crochet/work on this.

Sandy (trying to breathe) :)

Four more for you, hopefully to be mailed out tomorrow. I hope this gets you closer to your goal.

[ATTACH]22776[/ATTACH]

:crocheting

I received these today, thank you. they will work so well w/ the afghans

Sandy

I received 3 squares from judy, yesterday, and what to thank her for her help also. these are going to be such great ghans for these 2 wmn. thank you all for helping me with them.

Sandy

• 6 months later...

hello everyone.

1st, i must apologize for my delay in posting pictures of the 2 pink afghans that you helped me w/. the last few months have been a WEE bit insane w/ delays on finishing them. The delays kept me from my hook many a times, but i am here to remedy this now. I will do 3 posts, 1 for each afghans picts and 1 for picts of the 2 together. hope you enjoy :)

post-5657-135897619072_thumb.jpg

post-5657-135897619076_thumb.jpg

post-5657-135897619079_thumb.jpg

post-5657-135897619082_thumb.jpg

ya know, i often wonder why things work out as they do. for example, why did it take me so long to get these ghans done. logically, took a class, holidays, etc reasons; however, found out another possibility for this. 1 of the ghans is for a old college friend's (was 20 yrs ago we went to college tog) grandmother who developed breast cancer last yr. I finished these on fri, post picts here and contacted my friend on saturday for an address to send it to. He asked me if I could get it in the mail ASAP to try and get it there by this saturday. The reason to get it there so quick. his grandmother turns 95 this saturday and him and his folks will all be with her when she gets it. (i sent it to the grandsons house and he will deliver it). isnt it great how things happen as they are suppose to? :)

• 2 weeks later...

ok everyone. the afghan i sent to my college friends grandmother, has been delivered and she loved it. he sent me a few picts and asked that i post them here for you to see her joy over what we made. :)

post-5657-13589762544_thumb.jpg

post-5657-135897625445_thumb.jpg

Archived