ORUAKA Wooden Buttons - FREE SHIPPING & PATTERN

My husband's Etsy shop just recently opened. He is offering

free shipping for a limited time. Check out his shop here: www.oruaka.etsy.com

You can also request a free pattern with your button purchase...just remember to leave a note to the seller and it will be forwarded to you in PDF format.

Here are just a few examples:

post-328-135897527675_thumb.jpg

post-328-135897527678_thumb.jpg

post-328-13589752768_thumb.jpg

post-328-135897527683_thumb.jpg

I know, I used them on Christmas gifts last year...he didn't really want me to, I couldn't convince him that they were amazing buttons! He's starting to take my word for it now.

Love the round "limb slice" buttons adorning the scarf/mobius (not sure what to call it other than beautiful!) Will keep his site in mind for future projects, especially when I want to accent the nature aspect.

I just thought I'd mention that you can ask William to do up a mixed pack for you as well. I think his buttons are gorgeous but I knew I'd use one or two of each for smaller projects, instead of 6 of the same on one big project. So he was very happy to give me a selection of buttons of different types. I'm really looking forward to getting them. He's been very kind and helpful, and his buttons are such good value. I was looking at similar buttons in a button shop yesterday and they were the same price - even though the ones in the button shop are mass-produced and all of these are made by hand. So ... if you're thinking about it ... if you're tempted ... go for it! :cheer

I've just 'hearted' your husband's shop, I love the look of wood buttons and will probably be buying some soon for a new project! I'll bet your husband was pleasantly surprised that you were right that they are amazing buttons--...did he admit that, btw? He's doing great on Etsy for having been there less than 2 months!!

Sally

• 2 weeks later...
I've just 'hearted' your husband's shop, I love the look of wood buttons and will probably be buying some soon for a new project! I'll bet your husband was pleasantly surprised that you were right that they are amazing buttons--...did he admit that, btw? He's doing great on Etsy for having been there less than 2 months!!

Sally

Oh, yes! He has admitted that I'm right and that he should listen to me SOMETIMES! ;)

Archived