Coffee Cup Cozy - new free pattern

thecrochetdude

I created this cozy because my local coffee house doesn’t provide the sleeves to protect against the heat. Plus, the coffee always splashes out as I’m driving so I have designed this cozy to button closed and soak up any splashes. Button it open when you are ready to drink. And since it’s cotton just throw it in the wash when needed. Check out the pattern on my free patterns page:

The Crochet Dude Coffee Cup Cozy

:bounce

PS: this pattern is untested so if you find any errors, please let me know. :eek

drew, i keep trying to leave a comment on your blog but it's just not working for me today!:think i love this new pattern! it's wonderful! i love :manyheart coffee and i love to crochet so these go together! UGH i hate when :angry they don't give me cup protectors. now i don't need to worry! my fingers are safe! :cheer

That sure is pretty. I would like to figure out a way to use this wonderful lacy pattern for something else, maybe a shawl.

BTW, by mistake I discovered that using RH Plush or TLC Amore (the same exact yarn so far as I can tell) is great for cozies. It is very stretchy so it will fit over a number of different cup sizes and it soaks up the 'sweat' on cold coffee drinks while protecting your hands from the cold.

Thanks for sharing the pattern

EugeneClarence

Archived