Japanese Style Bag Purse (Free Pattern Included)

NameThatCandy

I ran across that pattern just recently and it's really cute. Your bag turned out great. I love the flowers you added too. I'm considering making it with plarn when I get the chance to try the pattern.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the compliments.

For those can't open the chart, here is the tips:

When you click the link, you will see the pic of the bag. Next to the pic, there are 4 boxes, first one is "yarn balls", second is "needles", the last box is the pattern/chart, but don't click the box, click the text next to the box, if you use IE, it will open another window, it is the chart for the bag.

Hope it helps.

I have an English translation, if you can't read the chart, let me know, I can email you the English instruction.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the compliments.

For those can't open the chart, here is the tips:

When you click the link, you will see the pic of the bag. Next to the pic, there are 4 boxes, first one is "yarn balls", second is "needles", the last box is the pattern/chart, but don't click the box, click the text next to the box, if you use IE, it will open another window, it is the chart for the bag.

Hope it helps.

I have an English translation, if you can't read the chart, let me know, I can email you the English instruction.

Excellent. It worked. Thx

Archived