imanurse55

Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

so here's what I was working on... the center is some hobby lobby yarn bee italia in umbria which has been discontinued, and the outer is the homespun pearl... we'll see how far the 2 skeins I got... then I have 1 skein of the italia in a similar color not sure yet if I'll use it w/ these or not... have 3 squares done so far...

[ATTACH]14370[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]14371[/ATTACH]

Sarah, that is really pretty!! Your squares look like they will be so cozy and warm once they are joined. :manyheart

Oh, I forgot to mention that I added 2 more "resolutions" to my list (though they're more like completions. :blush) As cleaning the bedroom today I found an entire diaper box filled with Chenille T&Q, that was supposed to be a 'ghan but never quite made it. Also there was a bag with my half-finished snowflake 'ghan. I will finish the snowflake one this year :yes and figure out what to do with all of that chenille. I may try to work up the intended 'ghan again. :think

Chaya - sorry to hear about your patient, she'll be in my thoughts...

Colleen - glad you had fun and that MIL liked here scarf

hope everyone enjoyed there day...

I told fiance that I am being anti-social the rest of this month, I get tired of going to things at his brothers or where his brother and his brother's friends are and being treated like I'm not there at all... even when I try and talk to someone there they just won't talk to me... and irritated w/ the rest of his family in general, and just want some time w/o dealing w/ his family and their dislike of my "Yankee ways" as they call it... (which considering I grew up in CA isn't even accurate)...

so all in all it was just a waste of a day... except I got 1 1/2 squares done tonight...

Sarah, that is really pretty!! Your squares look like they will be so cozy and warm once they are joined. :manyheart

Oh, I forgot to mention that I added 2 more "resolutions" to my list (though they're more like completions. :blush) As cleaning the bedroom today I found an entire diaper box filled with Chenille T&Q, that was supposed to be a 'ghan but never quite made it. Also there was a bag with my half-finished snowflake 'ghan. I will finish the snowflake one this year :yes and figure out what to do with all of that chenille. I may try to work up the intended 'ghan again. :think

lol I hate to think what I'll find when I get my stuff from storage in WA, I know I have yarn but can't remember what all I have...

hope you have fun deciding what to do w/ the chenille

Thanks for explaining the border LeaAnne.

Sorry to hear about the IL issues- but love your squares, Sarah!

Stacy- I have about 10 skeins of Chenille Thick and Quick too-I think I am going to make a bunch of hat and scarves out of it to donate next Christmas They do work up really quick....or maybe an afghan as a gift? I'll think about that one.

As far as the # of rows with HDC on the flannelghan-

Ch 17 hdc in 2nd ch from hook

then you do 15 HDC per row (ch 1 at end of row)

14 rows each color

7 blocks each strip- total of 5 strips

Well, I better skedaddle and get ready for another day- Day 6 of 12....1/2 there!!!!

Happy Saturday to all! It is quite sunny here today. They have lowered the rain chances for tomorrow, so maybe we can dry out. But is is running quite cool for here. They are saying that by Friday we will get positively frigid!

Joanne - YAY for day 6! You are half way there!

Sarah - Those squares are lovely! I have that yarn bee yarn. It is nice to work with. I made a poncho for DD out of it. It worked up nicely. Can't wait to see how the squares look when they are all finished!

Colleen - Welcome home! Glad you had a great trip! I didn't make it to midnight either. Down here they discourage the celebratory gun fire. We have fire works instead. People are still shooting them off! Glad you had a great time and are home safe and sound.

Chaya - Let us know how your patient is when you go see her today. I hope she is feeling a little better today. By the way, what does a CNA do?

Mary - How is your brain feeling today? Any better?

Scooby - I hope all is well by you and you made it back from Wyoming all safe and sound!

Shannon - Sorry to hear that your computer is acting up. I hope it decides to behave soon!

LeaAnne - Are the chickens ready to go back to school? Do they go back on Monday?

Beth - What did the doctor say when you went back? Are you healing nicely?

I hope everyone has a great day! Have fun watching the football games and I will talk to you all later!

Vicki

Good morning everyone!

Vicki, the doctor said I'm on the downhill slope, where the healing will go faster and faster, like I'm on skis. I don't need to see her again, but I see her father for my semi-annual mole check in April. :cheer:yay:cheer:manyheart Thanks for asking.:hug

Colleen, your winter wonderland pictures are so beautiful. I'm glad I wasn't in it, but I love to look at it.

Joanne and Stacy, I have a spool of thick chenille, but it's not a name brand. I wanted to make a big afghan out of it.

Sarah, sorry your out-laws are obnoxious. I have been there, and I'm sorry you have to go through it. They are punishing themselves, though, by missing out on YOUR friendship. I would avoid their get-togethers as much as possible.

ChayaSar, so sorry to hear about your client. :hug I hope she heals better than expected.

LeaAnne, I may make a flannelghan one day, so i'm glad you gave the edging information.

Mary, Shannon, Scooby, Tena, Jennifer, and Frogger, I hope you have a great day!

Well, my SIL sent me an e-mail thanking me for the afghan I made for her. She says her 29-year-old twin daughters both love it, and want one for themselves. :eek I've never had good ideas about gifts for them. I think this is exciting. Only I really really REALLY hate that pattern!!! I guess I can do it twice more....

Have an awesome day.

Beth - was that the Christmas afghan you gave to your SIL? :eek making another 2 would certainly be an undertaking! Maybe you could find a similar idea :think

Oh, Joanne, maybe I could make that hat pattern you have been using! I never thought of that. What was it called? I have 10-15 skeins- they are all balled up or cut apart so I don't really know how many there are but there are at least 8 complete skeins. Will have to think about it.

Vicki, celebratory gun fire is illegal here, but people still do it anyway. :rolleyes We went outside at midnight and everyone on the block was outside!

Oh, Beth, two more of the Christmas ghans? :faint Maybe you could do them in different colors, to mix it up.

I have to scoot- time for mini-golf! (Aka putt-putt, where I come from. :lol)

Good Grief! :whew... that was an undertaking!

Hi, Friends! and Happy Saturday! I really am here, really! I have been trying to get you girls some pics of Petey's ghan, and a close up of the edging. the only way I could do it was to add the pics to my photobucket, so if you click on my link in my siggy, you will see what I was talkin' about.

I would love to stay and say hi to each of you, but my computer has me sooo frustrated right now, I can't even stand it! It took be over 3 hours to get to being able to share these with you.

Please know that I am praying for each of you and send my love to you and your families. I hope that you are having a a wonderful day!

I need to go burn some stress and clean something (WHAT?! did she say clean something?!)! then relax with my hook for a bit. I'll be back later on if my computer decides to behave itself!

Oh... did I mention it's :snowing here? we are at the beginning of a whopper of a storm, I guess... they are predicting a foot! :xfin that we get it, ok? Maybe the kids return to school on Monday will get delayed! :rofl

Hugs! :hug:hug

LeaAnne - Pete's ghan looks so nice! Those colours look great together. I bet he loves it!! So boyish. How are Pete and Lyndsay feeling by the way? I had to laugh at you wanting the kids home longer :lol I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! You are one loving mom, that's for sure. Most moms are counting down the days until they go back to school :rofl

I have had a busy day. Groceries, tidying, dishes, starting to put the decorations away. My knee started hurting quite badly while I was putting the decorations away so I took a break to work on my scarf. I think that is the plan for the rest of the day. :crocheting:crocheting:crocheting Besides supper of course :think ...whatever that is.

I don't think shooting guns at midnight is legal here either. I am a life-long city/suburbs girl, so it was quite a shock for me to learn that they go out and shoot guns at midnight. In my experience people should exchange a tasteful kiss at midnight and toast with a glass of bubbly :lol

:waving, Colleen!

I sure missed you while you were away:hug:hug! Pete and Linds are feeling better, ty for asking;)... in fact, Pete, his dad and his flannelghan are at Fenway Park at the moment watching the NHL Legends play!

sorry to hear that your knee is hurting, but glad you got some stuff done:yes Enjoy your :crocheting:crocheting:crocheting time!

I really enjoyed your Winter Wonderland Pics... reminded me of home!:U There's a road that we used to take to go to my gram's house that got ice like that on the rocks! ...:thinkcome to think of it, Rte. 2 on the way to my sister's has some as well. See? It's like we are really not that far away from each other:lol

what scarf are you making? I couldn't decide which WIM to start, so I have a scarf almost done... just hdc's in a double strand of grey heather Simply Soft. It's 9" wide, and I have no idea how long it will be:shrug. It will be my "beside my tv seat" project for this week:heehee

Hey, did you see that one of your CAL members over at the Caroling is "plugging" your CAL on her blog? :clap:c9 I am sooo proud! It seems that everyone is enjoying the new format. :yay:clap:yay:clap

Oh... cleaning... yep, I did. All of my sweeping, vacuuming, floor washing and shoveling are done. As well as bathroom cleaned and sanitized, 3 loads of wash (last one is in the dryer), and kitchen cleaned. All of the straggler glasses/cups have also been washed, dried and put away. all that is left for me to do is make supper and do those dishes. Other than that, I am excited to say that my badorkus has a date with the couch, and my :crocheting:yarn&:chook are right there waiting for me!

I'll see you girls later on, ok?

:hug:manyheart:hug to ALL of my Besties!!!!! Luv you guys!:D:hug

Edited by a_stitchintime

Chaya - how are you today? How is your client? I am thinking of you all...

Beth - :waving:hug... OMG about the 2 more of the x-mas ghan! :faint! How long does one of those take? ...hope your day is stitch-y wonderful, and that those fingerless mitts are keeping you nice and toasty!:D

Vicki - :ty for asking about my chickens! :hug They are great. How is your DD? :yes, we return to school on Monday... how about you guys? Did DH hear anymore about the job? I still am praying and sending good thoughts...

Mary - :hug:hug I miss you and hope you are having a good day! Happy New Year!:yay Are any of your DK's and GK's still there? How's your weather been? We are in the middle of a snow storm! You want some?:devil:lol

Shannon - how is it going today? any more guitar hero'ing with sis? Sorry I wasn't on here to answer about your flannelghan when you asked. I hope DH's laptop is available to you today, so you can stop by!:hug:hug

Stacy - How was Isabella's putt-putt & :cake:party? I hope you are all having a nice family day!:hug

Joanne - :nworthy:clap:applause:clap You are 1/2 way there... through your work week! :hugI hope you have a tangle-free night!:D What are you going to be :crocheting?

Scooby - Safe travels back from Wyoming... we miss you, and hope you had a lot of fun!!!! :hug

Judy - How are you? We haven't seen you in a while. I pray that all is well... :hug

Sarah - I hope your day was nice, and that you got to crochet on those squares some more... they are very nice!:U

:waving, Tena!! How are you? Happy New Year!:yay How are you, DH and those beautiful GK's doing today?

Jenn - :hug I hope you are having a restful winter break... Best wishes to you for a successful NewYear. We all are here :cheer and praying for you... I hope sometime you can stop by and update us!

Frogger, Victoria, FosterMom, and any friends we have yet to meet... I wish you all well, and hope that you are having a wonderful, healthy, and productive day! :hug:manyheart:hug

Edited by a_stitchintime

Hi gang!

Colleen- Your "tasteful" kiss comment cracked me up! I'm not a big fan of watching slobbery kisses either!:lol:lol:lol

LeaAnne- Pete, Pete and the flannelghan must be having an awesome time at the game. His flannelghan is so nice. Thank you for showing me the border. You did one row of sc? Sorry you're having computer problems. You sure got a lot done today! You go girl! Enjoy that snow. I'm getting sick and tired of all you up there rubbing it in that you have snow and I don't!:wink:rofl Could you stop it with the na-nas!:neener

ChayaSar- I pray that your client is doing better today. I'm glad they're letting you visit her. Please let us know how she's doing.

Vicki- It's getting cold here too. They've said snow about 4 times already and nothing's happened. So I'm not listening anymore!

Stacy- I hope the party's going well. Isabella has had an awesome birthday week!

Joanne- Halfway there! :woo You can do it!

Beth- I love your fingerless mitts. Too bad we don't need them down here, or I would make them for next Christmas. What yarn/colors did you use? They're so pretty! Good luck with the two afghans. We'll :cheer you on here and over at the Carol CAL! Start now and they'll be done before you know it!

Mary- I hope you're staying nice and warm up there! Miss you around here!:hug

Scooby- Missing you too! I hope your visit went well (or are you still visiting?:think)

I'm having such a hard time with this pillowcase! I'm very frustrated! I really want it to be removable, but I don't know how to do it! Ugh! Wish me luck, girls. I need it.

Hope everyone is having a marvelous day! Love ya!:manyheart

Edited by irishrose

Shannon, :hug So sorry your pillow is giving you fits. May I make a suggestion? If you google "envelope pillow cover pattern" it will take you to sites that show how to sew an envelope pillow cover, but that may be enough to help you understand the concept better. I have trouble visualizing between 2-D and 3-D, so I'd have to have a flat pattern to understand how it works.

Thank you so much Beth! :hug You are so sweet. I'm gonna go do that right now. I'll let you know what I find.

You ladies are so fantastic. I appreciate the prayers, my client is not doing well, I don't believe after seeing her today that she'll be leaving the hospital... at least not to return home....well depends on how you define home. She's ready though, she's at peace, and ready to not be in pain.... I just pray that she can remain comfortable however long she is with us.

Ok, just typed a message and hit the wrong key on my computer and lost it:eek

Got home at 6pm tonight and immediately began cleaning since I got a call today from the realtor saying that someone is coming to look at the house tomorrow between 2-3. I have to be back at work at 9AM. So I cleaned the 2 bathrooms and started the laundry. DH said he would do the rest of the cleaning tomorrow while I'm at work:clap. The only thing he said was for me to clean up my:yarn! I will admit my little corner in the family room is becoming a little over-run with yarn, completed projects, WIP's, etc. But where to put it all? (I guess the trunk of my car:lol)

Stacy- the pattern I used for the hat with the Chenille T&Q is from the Lion Brand website- it is called "Cuddle Up" Ribbed Scarf and Brimmed Hat- both worked up fairly quickly and came out nice. I think I'll use mine to make hats and scarves. And I think the next afghan I make is going to be another never-ending square. That seems to be the one I enjoyed working on the most. I hope there is a Christmas Carol that I can incorporate that into (you know how I love doing the 2 for 1 thing:lol:lol)

LeaAnne- thanks for posting the pics of the flannelghan- love the colors you used and I hope it kept Pete warm at the Legends game. How much snow do you have now? We don't have any, but it is very cold- I feel bad for DD who is moving tomorrow from Philly- a very cold day to move- I feel bad that I can't help her since I'm working. Sorry it took so long to upload your pics. It's easy to attach pics here now by going to advanced (you know when you pick the smileys) and then click on the litle paper clip. That opens another box that says Manage attachments. You then click Browse and that brings you to your saved documents on your computer. You double click on the picture you want and then click upload. I've probably just confused you more:lol

WTG Colleen on the success of the Caroling CAL! And WTG on all you got done today! Hope you are getting in some :crocheting time.

Beth- you have been on a roll with all that you are crocheting and I will be here to root you on making 2 more of those Christmas afghans!!! It is hard for me to do something more than once if I don't like it.

Vicki- Hope you had a good day- glad that your Christmas is all put away? Mine is out until Jan 6 usually- carry over from my youth when my Mom and Dad always had a special dinner for "little Christmas". I'm ready for it to be put away, but don't have the energy to do it right now. I'm so glad that I really did minimal decorating this year!

Shannon- Good luck with the pillow- I know how frustrating it can be when you want to do something and aren't sure how to do it. I can't even imagine learning to crochet if it weren't for you tube videos! How's Janna doing these days?

Mary- how are you up in God's country?

Scooby- I think you posted that you didn't go to Wy since you guys had illness going around your family. How are you all feeling? Hope you are all on the mend.

Chaya- I was thinking of you today and your visit with your client. Hope she is doing ok.:hug

Sarah- I agree with what Beth said about your out-laws..I mean in-laws. It is their loss. Do what makes you happy. Did you choose any yarn for your project? How is Keith today- sure he is keeping you busy

Judy, Frogger, Victoria and anyone else I may have missed. Wishing you all a good rest of the weekend!

:manyheart

Edited by imanurse55

:hi everyone!

LeaAnne - :hug I missed you while I was away too. I'm glad Pete and Lindsay are feeling better. I hope Pete and Pete had fun at Fenway. I did see that she plugged the CAL on her blog :eek:faint I'm a shy person by nature and this is all a bit overwhelming, but I really like Shannon's idea and I think it is going to be fun! I am making the Chakra Scarf...here's the linkhttp://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/chakra_scarf/chakra_scarf_1.html I'm using Satin Sport in Jade. It is working up nicely. Lots of attention required, so it is kind of tiring to work on. Your scarf sounds nice (as does your chair:c9).

Chaya - Sorry to hear that your client is not doing well. She will continue to be in my prayers that she find comfort and peace.

Joanne - :hug:hug:hug I think you need some extra hugs. Working all those hours and then having to clean. :hug:hug:hug If I'm not mistaken you are at least halfway! :cheer

Shannon - Good luck with your pillow! :hug

Stacy - I hope the putt-putt was fun:D

:hi to everyone else! Gotta go get my :hook and :yarn and :crocheting:c9

Hi Ladies

Just a quick note to let you know Iam alright. Iam still not sleeping the greatest but I know it will get better. I just finished putting my christmas tree and stuff away for another year.

Oldest DD is still here til tomorrow morning when she and her family go home. Ds I think is coming up again tomorrow for a couple of days. It will be nice to spend sometime with him.

We have alot of snow and last time I looked it was still snowing. I think it was Stacy who wanted the snow??? If so I will send it as soon as possible:devil

My prayers are with everyone and I think about you all every day.

Lots of Love

:hug:hug:hug:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Good morning everyone and Happy Football Sunday!

Chaya- sorry to hear that your client isn't doing well, but I'm glad that you got to go see her. Prayers being said that she will be kept comfortable. And Hugs to you-:hug

Mary- Glad you are surviving with all that snow and that you are doing ok. Thanks for stopping by to let us know. Are you working on any special things for your next craft show?

Colleen- That Chakra scarf is so pretty- but yes, it does look like it requires attention but will be oh, so pretty when it is completed!

Everyone else- Enjoy your day- hope you get to relax and I'll be thinking of you all, wishing I was home relaxing with :crocheting and watching football!

Got all the laundry done- last load was folded this AM. I ran the vacuum downstairs and dusted the family room and cleaned up my yarn The ottomon was becoming a little overuun with partial skeins, patterns, my hook case, my new crochet books I got for Christmas.

Time to start getting ready for work- day 7! It is :wbrr outside today!

Have a great one!:hug:manyheart

Good morning girls! It is starting out as a cloudy day here, but hopefully it will get a little sunny here today. The weather is supposed to get cold here this week with the weather getting downright cold by Friday! They are saying that we will start out with temps in the 20's! YIKES!:faint

Colleen - We are still waiting to hear about the job. The man that hubby needs to speak to will not be in again until Monday, but I am trying to be hopeful that we will get the job. Hubby said the interview went well, so now we are just waiting.

Joanne - Day 7! You are on a roll! And someone coming to see the house too! Good luck with that!

LeaAnne - My DD goes back to school on Tuesday. She is not happy. She wants more vacation! What kid doesn't? Glad to hear that the kids are feeling better! Maybe the snow up there will keep your chickens home for another day.

Chaya - I am sorry to hear that your client is not doing well. Will she be going to a nursing home? She is still in my thoughts and prayers.

Mary - Glad to hear that your kids are still with you and that you are still doing well! Enjoy the visits with the kids and grand kids!

Stacy - How was mini golf with the birthday girl?

Shannon - Are you expected to get the cold weather too? I was thinking of you when I saw the weather. If it comes to me it eventually slides over to you!

Beth - How are you doing this morning? I am glad to hear that you are on the downward slide of your healing process. Good for you! Now you can concentrate on making 2 more Christmas 'ghans! If you don't like that pattern can you choose a different one and make that one instead?

I need to get the laundry started and I need to dust today. I vacuumed the other day and I have the dishes in the dishwasher. DD is going to play at her friend's house today and the Jets don't play until tonight. Hopefully we will hear some good news about the job tomorrow, so keep your prayers and good thoughts coming! Thanks besties! You are all the best!

Vicki

Good morning, Besties. This will be short -- I have to do the scorekeeping for Stashbusters, and I need to get over there.

Vicki, my twin nieces are notoriously hard to shop for. If they like their mom's ghan, they may not like another one. I have a whole year -- it won't be too bad. I just need to get cracking on it!!!

Love you all. Stay warm, and enjoy your Sunday!

:waving, all, and Happy :flake:wcold:flakeSunday!

The snow is stopping for the moment here in Mass. We ended up getting about 9" here at my place. Snow showers are predicted over the next 2 days... so a couple more inches are headed our way.

My cleaning is done for today... Kitchen, vacuuming, wiping down the bathroom and 1 load of laundry. I still have to get the front walk shoveled, but need to wait for the wind to die down some.

Colleen - I love that Chakra Scarf! ... and I can't wait to see it finished! What is your DD doing on the last of her first vacation? When does she go back to school? How is DH and his job?

I also wanted to tell you that you are doing a really great job on the Christmas CAL. It will be good for you and the "shy" gene... just like this group has been for me:D:manyheart

Vicki - :hug I will send prayers your way for DH to hear some good news over the next couple of days. If "the guy" is just getting back to work tomorrow, he might not hear anything until Tuesday or Wednesday. I will pray that he hears sooner, not later. And tell DD to have fun as she goes back to school:( ... with a big hug from me! I feel her pain for sure, and am always bummed with the kids as they return to school. ...meanwhile, bundle up and stay warm... 20 degrees! :eek YIKES! That's cold no matter where you live!!! :eek

Stacy - I hope you are having a fun and wonderful day out there in sunny CA! Who won at putt-putt? Is Jorge sad that vacation is almost over? Please give him and your girls big :hug from me?

Shannon - :hugHow are you, GF? I hope you, DH and Janna are enjoying a wonderful Sunday... and I did do only 1 round of trim on Pete's ghan... mostly because he wouldn't wait for me to do more than that! :heehee

Oh! and sorry to :neener about the :flake:flake... it sounds like it's going to be :wbrr enough down your way this week that Mary, Colleen and I could all send you some :snow! :rofl

Beth - :nworthy scorekeeping over at the stashbusterCAL! That's a lot of work... I am still :goodorbad if I will play this year... I don't get out to chalk up any minus numbers, so.... we'll see.

btw... I know how it is to have family members who are difficult to buy for. You are right. I would stick with the ghan they like. I will be right here to :cheer for you. would you like for any of us to make it with you??:devil If so, you can post the link:wink

Mary - so nice to hear from you last night... I hope you got a good night's sleep last night, and that you are getting to :crocheting a lot. Sorry that DD is going home, but glad that DS is on his way!!!!:cheer:hugto you and your family! How much snow did you end up with? I saw the news this morning, and I think we are on opposite ends of the same storm:yes

Joanne - :woo:dance you are over 1/2 way there, lady! :cheer only 5 more days till a weekend off! I hope the showing went well today... I am here with :xfin (even while I type! :rofl) I got a kick out of your ottoman issue! :heehee... :yes:yes you are officially addicted! :clap Welcome to the club!:devil:D:devil

Scooby - I missed the flu post... Are you all ok? Did you get to take your trip? :scared... prayers of good health being sent to you today, dear friend! :hug

Sarah - how are you, DF, and lil Keith doing today? Have you gotten to work on your squares?

Chaya - so sorry to hear that your client is not doing well. It is good that you get to see her, though. I hope that you are doing ok, and please know that I am thinking of you all.:hug

Judy - Did you go away on vacation? How are you?

All my rest of my besties... hugs and prayers to you all today, that you are well, and happy:U Please know I carry you all with me in my thoughts:hug

Have a "Stitchin' DAY":chook:yarn, everyone!

Happy Sunday!

I am officially at the halfway point on my Chakra scarf. :yay I hope I can keep the momento going.

We got an ice cream maker for Christmas, so I tried that out today. We are going to have homemade vanilla ice cream and fresh blueberries for dessert after supper. Yum! DD got an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas from her Grandma, so we've been "baking" up a storm with that too. ;)

I have all the ornaments off the tree and all the other decorations down. Just need to take off the lights and disassemble the tree, but I need to find a home for all the opened gifts that are under it first. I love seeing my house all decorated but by this time I'm anxious to have it back to plain again.

I got a gift card for a bookstore. Anyone have a favourite crochet book to recommend? Also, any suggestions for scrap homespun? Those scarfs left me just little bits. By the way, my MIL has now requested a hat to go with her scarf. :lol

LeaAnne - I hope your kids enjoy the snow. Is it packing snow? If so, they'll have to make us some snowmen to enjoy. We don't have much snow to share here. Just cold, cold, cold. We went out to church last night and it was so cold it hurt, if that makes sense. I'm staying in today.

Vicki - I hope your DD enjoys the day at her friends and you enjoy a quiet day. Stay warm!

Beth - We will be here to :cheer you on with those afghans. My goodness, twin afghans!

Joanne - I hope you had a great day at work! You are more than halfway there. I hope the showing went well at your house.

Mary - Good to hear from you! Stay warm.

Shannon - How is that pillow coming along?

Chaya - Here's a :hug for you today, just in case you need one.

Scooby - I sure hope everyone is feeling better at your house.

Stacy - How was the birthday party? I can't believe she is 7. My little angel turns 5 on Saturday :eek 5 seems so grown up! Where does the time go?

Tena, Judy - How are you? What are you up to these days?

:hi to all our other friends!