Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

ok so I've got 6 months to finish the baby blanket... lol I started it when I was pregnant w/ Keith... going to finish it and give it to fiance's friend who's pregnant and due end of June... it's being done w/ simply soft and a "f" hook yes you heard me right, an "f" hook.

Yikes!:eek that will take a long time...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pounders are nice, too. I'd say they are on the same softness/stiffness level of Loops and threads. I have a bunch of RHSS from a swap and I just can't use it anymore- too rough for my hands.

Yes, he is leaving at 8 tomorrow morning. I think he has had a good time, with the exception of today- Jorge and Roomie are having a Lost marathon so we haven't done much of anything, except take Isabella b-day shopping.

well, at least Jorge and roomie are getting along, right? that's good.

Please send a hug to your dad from me... and tell him I said thanks! for having such a great kid for me to be friends with!:lol;)

:lol Aww thanks, Leanne!

Jorge gets along with Roomie because he has the sarcasm to deal with it. :rofl He has become very impatient with some things, and had some "kid words" with the Terror today. :yes

Yea, she acts like the boss. She's been picking on Mia and blaming things on her for almost the whole week, and since he's been here he can see how she's been. Today while Roomie was gone he told her that she better stop. (No "or else" just that she had better stop.) For some odd reason, she is really afraid of him so she's been nicer since. :heehee

Yes, I still have my texty phone. I :manyheart it. Congrats on your new phone. You can get a case for that exact phone at Best Buy. I just found out about a month ago- my phone is already scratched so there's no reason for it. :lol

Eva is so funny. She keeps telling me, "Be right back," and waving her finger at me. Then she runs into her room and comes out with another piece to Mia's Strawberry Shortcake set. She has started talking sooo much.

Happy 2010- I fell asleep b/4 the ball dropped in Times Square to ring in the new year- but as usual, I'm up at the crack of dawn!!!

I see that LeaAnne and Sarah both posted at 12:00 AM!! (East Coast time) so since LeaAnne lives on the East Coast, she was our first poster of the New Year. That's only fitting since she started this wonderful cleaning CAL (ummmm when was the last time we were talking about cleaning???:lol)

I love your phrase Stacy- new again in 2010!

I hope that ALL OF YOU have a very happy, healthy, prosperous New Year and may all your crocheting dreams come true!!:manyheart

I'm going to go grab a :hook and :yarn and make another attempt at a hat. And my wish of the day....no more tangled :yarn!!

I'll be thinking of you all today relaxing on New Years- watching some football or hockey or movies or crocheting while I am hard at work:lol

Cya all later!

Archived