Some good clean fun?! [Archive 2]

imanurse55

Hey Leanne! :hug Hey, Sarah! :hug How is everyone? Leanne, it's almost the New year there! :clap

doing ok, about an hour and a half to go here =0) thinking about grabbing hook and yarn and starting the new project... LOL which is bad cause I have several others going right now also...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's good for finding patterns... but you have to watch which forum/group you post in as the people can be quite mean...

oh, that sounds like a lot of pressure! I think it takes too much energy to be mean...

doing ok, about an hour and a half to go here =0) thinking about grabbing hook and yarn and starting the new project... LOL which is bad cause I have several others going right now also...

well, you could start something new at 12... you know, out with the old, and in with the new!:devil

oh, that sounds like a lot of pressure! I think it takes too much energy to be mean...

the remnants forum is the worst, some of the others are really usefull. yeah I agree w/ that. I've found some really nice patterns on there, especially free ones...

Stacy, I love that Motto!

Hey, have you girls seen the free patterns on Mary Maxim? There's some cute ones there:yes

never been on Mary Maxim...

The tiles afghan is really cool. Like I need another project. :rofl

Michael's had their Loops and Threads on sale for 1.49 so I got all of the pink for SIL's ghan. I got Red Heart Soft because it was the only deep purple they had but I'm hoping Jorge will take me back on Saturday to see if they have something else. I really wanted the Caron Pounder in deep purple but there was almost no CP left of any color.

lol I collect patterns, but rarely ever do them LOL

me too!

Michael's had their Loops and Threads on sale for 1.49 so I got all of the pink for SIL's ghan. I got Red Heart Soft because it was the only deep purple they had but I'm hoping Jorge will take me back on Saturday to see if they have something else. I really wanted the Caron Pounder in deep purple but there was almost no CP left of any color.

I have been a good girl and have not gone near Michaels' or Joanne's... :sigh

I haven't used any of those ones... are they any good? lol I haven't used much variety, red heart super saver, caron simply soft, red heart light and lofty and lionbrand homespun are all I've used...

me too!

I have been a good girl and have not gone near Michaels' or Joanne's... :sigh

it's easy for me to stay out of them... the closest michaels is about 45 min and Joann's is about an hour... hobby lobby on the other hand is about 15 min...

it's easy for me to stay out of them... the closest michaels is about 45 min and Joann's is about an hour... hobby lobby on the other hand is about 15 min...

I have Michaels and ACMOORE and Joanne's all within 3 miles. and 3 more in 8 miles... and 6 more within 20. luckily, I have no car.

ok so I've got 6 months to finish the baby blanket... lol I started it when I was pregnant w/ Keith... going to finish it and give it to fiance's friend who's pregnant and due end of June... it's being done w/ simply soft and a "f" hook yes you heard me right, an "f" hook.

Happy New Year, Leanne!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer:party:party:party

Loops and Threads is a bit, ummm...rougher than Vanna's but I like it just as much. I've never used RH Soft. Maybe I will just wait until the pounders come back. Jorge is supposed to fix my car this weekend so maybe I can take myself to Joanne's next week. :cheer

Happy New Year, Leanne!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer:party:party:party

Loops and Threads is a bit, ummm...rougher than Vanna's but I like it just as much. I've never used RH Soft. Maybe I will just wait until the pounders come back. Jorge is supposed to fix my car this weekend so maybe I can take myself to Joanne's next week. :cheer

how do the pounders feel? I've never used them either... lol funny that I worked at JoAnn's for several months and NEVER bought any yarn the whole time I worked there and I worked in the yarn department.

Archived