That Turtle Square 6"inches (3 images)

champygirl

dragonpuck thank you so much for trying the pattern out :hug , and your afghans look great. :manyheart:c9

I feel really honored you chose my square pattern to make your afghans, thanks again. :hug:yay

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I'm glad you like the square. :c9:yes

They are so cute! Great job. I made an afgan for my boss at work and put the turtles on each end. It's beautiful. ^_^ And this is only my second blanket I've made. Took me 5 hours to figure out how to get the turtle right, but it was well worth it. Thank you!

post-39467-135897543316_thumb.jpg

post-39467-135897543629_thumb.jpg

post-39467-135897543631_thumb.jpg

Dear Amanda,

Your Afghan with turtle border is beautiful. Great work! Hope your boss adore ur thoughtful gift :)

They are so cute! Great job. I made an afgan for my boss at work and put the turtles on each end. It's beautiful. ^_^ And this is only my second blanket I've made. Took me 5 hours to figure out how to get the turtle right, but it was well worth it. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love this and am wondering too - how'd I miss it????

So glad the post came back again with a comment and I picked up on it - this pattern is so darling I may have to make some with my turtle :turtle obssession and all :manyheart

WOW!! Thank You so much for sharing this pattern I'm 33yrs old and i'll be making a blanket for myself :) I Love Turtles especially sea turtles. Thank You again :)

champygirl you have solved a dilemma for me! My daughter is having twins (due in May) and I have been wondering what pattern to use for blankets if they are boys (saw a cute sunflowers and daisies pattern for girls). This is absolutely perfect for girls or boys as Kate is also a turtle fanatic! I can use different colors for the turtles to identify which twin the blanket is for and they will have something fantastic and unique! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived