C’Ville May 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, it's lovely. We had a really, really long and cold winter over here so now all the flowers are blooming at last - and they're all blooming together. So we have crocuses and daffodils still, as well as the pansies and daisies that are normally out at this time of year. This bag looks like the riot of colour you see in people's flowerbeds at the minute.

PS: Mary Jo: your computer room is so neat and tidy. Would you like to pay me a visit and work your magic on my messy corner? :P

Great color scheme and theme, Mary Jo! Who doesn't smile when they meet up with a sunflower - Your May Tote will elicit the same, to be sure, for whoever the 49th lucky lady will be!

:sun

Just handed the box to the mailman. Wanted to make sure it got picked up.

Our regular mailman had the nerve to retire. :2nono

Now I have to worry:worried everytime I put a box out for pick-up.

Now the crow can fly and if we get lucky, it will be delivered Saturday, if not Monday.:mail

:lol Some nerve to retire! Haha. That was funny.

:cheerCan't wait to see who's lucky this month!

Green Bay Packers? All I see are Miami Dolphins colors! Love that bag.

Ah the wonders of the colors on the computer monitors. Somone else said it looked like dark blue, but the colors are hunter green and gold on the pocket. lol

See now I knwo why I come here. You guys make me laugh. I was reading over all the post and cracking up.:hook

Ok everyone I can finally give you the hint as to where the tote is going.

I just put it out on the stoop (front porch), and it was not easy. It was so excited :hyperthat I almost dropped it.

As you all know, practically everyone is North of me, but once you hit Tallahassee, you will continue on a straight line North West, as the crow flies.:devil

Have fun!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]19864[/ATTACH]

HOW DID I MISS THIS!!!!!

ok I'm gonna go look at a map of the US lol :).. mabey Just in case I shouldnt go anywere today.. Hubby been begging to go on a car ride! :eek

According to the post office, the package has been delivered. It was delivered to it's new home at 12:09 pm.

So hopefully she is out dancing around teh Maypole, and not on vacation or working.:rofl

:cheerHappy May Day everyone.:cheer

OH and the next one will be posted in the Giveaways thread.:hook

Oh, I love the sunflowers! (And it looks navy blue on my monitor, too.)

The sunflowers were all blooming here several weeks ago and are now gone. We haven't hit 90 degrees yet, but it's long overdue this year, so we know it's right around the corner.

I sure hope she posts soon, because I'm out of town again for work and leaving tomorrow and will have limited or no computer access--and I'm anxious to see who the lucky lady is, too.

:hug to Mary Jo--Happy Spring! And Happy May Day, everyone!

Patty

well it wasn't me... GOOD thing beacuse some Moron was driving down my road and Hit my mailbox sending it FLYING and bouncing down the middle of my road,, I ran out to see what the Thud Clunk clunk was.. and the truck was just turning the corner.. and there is my poor mailbox.. so I ran to the store. n bought a new one.. before the mailman came

well he came before i got it on. but good thing kids were outside to get it.. and NO package! so its not me lol

It's me!!!!!! :yay I am the new bag lady!! :cheer

I am staying out at a friend's house tonight with her kids so that she and her husband could go away for their anniversary and my husband just arrived with the box!!!! He stopped at home to change before joining me and found it waiting! I screamed when I saw it and my husband said I scared him half to death!! :lol I said...you just don't understand how important this is man!

The pictures don't do it justice...it is so pretty!! It also has a lovely little doll in the pocket peeking out at me! Thank you so much Mary Jo!:hug I am proud to be the owner of this fantastic bag and as soon as I get home tomorrow afternoon I will post a picture!

I still can't believe it...thank you, thank you, thank you!! I will probably sleep clutching it tonight:manyheart

:yay:jumpyay Congratulations. Just decided to give Crochetville one last look before going to bed. Glad I did. Now I know who the latest Bag Lady is. Boy what a day I have had. Found out who the latest Turtle Lady Tote Club member is and now the latest Crochetville Bag Lady. Plus, my horse won the Derby today. Yeah, Super Saver and jockey Calvin Borel.

Archived