Turtle, Ladybug and Elephant Square (4 images)

champygirl

Lately I felt like getting my scrap bin out and seeing what I can come up with just my hook and imagination. Alot of frogging, I think my elephant is a failure but didn't have the heart to frog him. I had a hard time getting a decent pic of the ladybug bug square via scanner, it keeps scannin dark near the head.:think I have the turtle square written down. The ladybug square is 8"inches and the turtles and elephant squares are 6"inches. Well here they are.:hook

post-11825-135897524879_thumb.jpg

post-11825-135897524889_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking. :yes

post-11825-135897524871_thumb.jpg

post-11825-135897524884_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone. :manyheart I just posted the pattern for the turtle square in original patterns. :yes I'll try to have the ladybug square up by the end of the week. :yes The elephant square I think still needs works, so it will be quite a while before I post it. Thanks again for those that replied, the feedback really helps.:yes:hug

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there! Great squares. The turtle square is absolutely adorable and I must say, as an elephant lover, that square is really good too. I think what may look 'off' to you is that the front legs... he has 3.... I think if you eliminated the 3 stitches in front of the front leg and shift that leg up 2 stitches, it'd be super awesome (hope you don't mind my input LOL)

Lovin' it!

What I love most is the turtles because it gives me a reason to use up the verigated yarn that works for one project but not for all. Hmmmm I wonder if my mother would want an afghan with turtles in the corners :P

Archived