Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Stacy! How are you this evening?

Shannon, you know I think I prefer Miss Louisiana anyways :lol Stacy likes the old people, too, so maybe it's a thing with crocheters. We have old souls.

:wave Mary! You are only 48- that's not even close to Grumpy Old Grandma! :lol

:hi Shannon!

Colleen- did you post a pic of the square?

I am fabulous! We just found out that we are moving at the end of the month.

I do love old people! :rofl I don't understand the whole "old souls" thing, but I have been told that I have one.

Mary!!! You just posted your 200th post! You are a lucky girl tonight!! What color do you dye your hair?

An outside stage collapsed in a storm near Edmonton (is that right?) A woman was killed.

Stacy- Yay for moving!! You are going to be busy this month!!

Colleen- That's fine. I won't complain. Actually, I think Miss Shreveport won Miss Louisiana this year. Hmm.

Well it's a long story but, dh's salary was cut back in March, and we have managed until now, but it is catching up with us. We were at a friend's house for lunch, and her bf is moving to Oregon, and she mentioned how she doesn't know how she will make rent. So we are all moving in together. We found a house not too far from here that has 4 bedroom/3 bath, and we will all split rent. I think it will work out wonderfully, as our kids just adore one another, and she is working and going to graduate school. I am super-excited. I have had problems with our manager for a while, plus with the income situation, it is going to be a huge help.

Whew, sorry for that ramble. I was just dying to tell someone! :rofl

Archived