Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Ooooh, great stories!! When I met DH, I was in an "I hate men" phase. We didn't start dating until 2 months after we met. I called him and said, "I want to start dating." He said, "Oh, I'm happy for you." I said, "Not just anyone. Just you." So I know exactly how you felt, Colleen.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwww! Your biggest fan. DH just stays away from it. Not that I have much to show off. He did tell me that he didn't care how much yarn I buy! Yay me!

I knew I liked DH and wasn't in a huge rush, but the place I was working was closing down and I had the opportunity to take a transfer. But I wanted to stick around and date DH. But, with nothing going on I had to take the transfer, so about 2 weeks after we started dating I moved about 1.5 hours away. We commuted for 6 months before I found another job back home again. Timing is a big thing, isn't it.

So, I gather your DH agreed to date just you :lol

That is awesome that he lets you buy yarn! DH just rolls his eyes. That said, last year he found this radio promotion where you could get gift cards for 1/2 price and he got me one for Len's Mill Store, which has a huge yarn section. Anyway, I had a $100 yarn shopping spree! It was fun!

As far as I know. He and I lived about an hour and a half away too. He moved to Shreveport for me when we got married because I was still in school and he didn't want me to have to drive that far every day.

I'm 30. The big 3-0. Although, I've been thinking about things we talked about the other night (getting greys at age 12, "beauty parlor", being able to talk to 80 year old men easier than my peers) and I'm thinking I was really born in the 30s or 40s. It just makes sense.

Archived