Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching bull riding, and a bull just jumped from one chute to another. The rider was left with no bull under him. His face was so funny!! My DH used to ride bulls before we met. Crazy boy!!

My DH is C-O-U-N-T-R-Y!! We are so different! Actually, Colleen, it's very exciting. And considering all the rides, not many people get hurt. A guy just went to the hospital with a concussion though. He hit his head pretty hard. DD's been to watch bull riding already, but she didn't pay much attention.

Well, I'm a Sagittarius (sp.) I like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners. And what I want most is world peace.

So how does a "city" girl (how big is Shreveport, Shannon?) come to meet a bull-riding, deer-hunting, NASCAR loving C-O-U-N-T-R-Y boy? Sounds like a movie that Julia Roberts should be in.... Or Harry Connick Jr. :think

Well, I'm a Sagittarius (sp.) I like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners. And what I want most is world peace.

:rofl:lol Easy, I'm trying to be quiet! Everyone is asleep :rofl

You are HILARIOUS!

We met at a bar called, are you ready......Rockin' Rodeo. On a Wednesday night. He asked me to dance, I said no, and he stayed and talked to me anyway. What can I say? I was impressed. Eight months later we got married.

DH and I had mutual friends and met at a BBQ. He was a local boy, I had met his friends at University. He had a GF at the time, so we were friends for about 8 or 9 months before we even went on a date (don't worry, he broken up with the girlfriend first). Anyway, I finally asked him out (Men!) and he said "should I invite everyone else?" :bang No, stupid. Anyway, he finally caught on. :lol

No Colleen I didn't do alot of crocheting then............ that happened after we got married. You know he complains when I do crochet but he is the first to show my stuff off when someone comes in the house. You could say he is my biggest fan.

Archived