Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

Shannon - I thought you might say that. And it might be nice there. The problem with that silly wall in our dining area is that it is like 12 feet tall :think

I did some filet to try to make a maple leaf square for you guys. It is very easy, just mixtures of dc and ch. Our name is short, so it isn't too overwhelming an idea. I'd do it in white ww cotton and back it with a solid colored fabric.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I leave on the 19th to go to Bristol, Tennessee for a NASCAR race. DD is staying with my parents. I'm not real excited about it, but another couple is going with us, and the other girl and I have to drive by ourselves. That's what I'm most excited about. We're stopping overnight to have a girls' night before we have to meet up with the boys!

It's all what you make it, Shannon. The girls road trip sounds fun! You can get some good tunes going and some good car snacks. Why I haven't done that since I was a teenager! Sounds fun!

Shannon- it will be fun driving out without the "boys"- Girls together=lots of fun. So looks like all of here chatting tonight have plans for sometime in August!

I would love to stay and chat some more with you gals, but it's getting late and I'll be up at the crack of dawn! All that crocheting today wore me out! (lol)

I don't mind watching it, but I don't choose to watch it. I'm sure we'll have fun. I guess I'm just nervous about leaving DD. We're going Wed. to Sun.

And who knows, maybe I can make my friend a fellow hooker! My bestie squares are coming with me.

Bring your ear plugs too, Shannon, because those races are loud, aren't they! I'd be falling asleep. My Dad always watched NASCAR and it always made me fall asleep on the couch on a Sunday afternoon.

That happened to me when we first got married. I loved falling asleep to the sound of the race! I wish I still could! I've only been to one other race, and yes, it's very loud!

Archived