Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caramel macchioto with skim milk----now that's a treat! And my all time favorites are pumpkin spice latte and gingerbread latte- but that's only out in the fall/holidays. Oh, and peppermint mocha.

I spend $1.87 each day on my bold Starbuck's coffee (well Mon-Fri) I bring lunch every day from home so I figure that's not too much of a splurge.....and anyway I'm worth it!:yes

Stacy, that's a cute story... and that you knew the barista by name? That's a hoot!

I like the Giants ok, but not the J E T S... Gang green... aptly named says this Bahston gal! Go Patriots! :devil

Wow, Vicki, you do know your football. The two closest CFL teams would be the Toronto Argonauts and the Hamilton Ti-Cats. Toronto is about 1 hr drive, Hamilton is about 40 mins from where I am.

Gang Green! :rofl

Caramel fraps are my favorite, too! :manyheart

We are going to that movie again tomorrow night- this time it is Madagascar 2. Sunday morning we are going to church then brunch at a friend's house.

LeaAnne- just saw your post- Patriots- not a fan ....lol..... And definitely not a Cowboy's or Eagles or Jets fan either.....

Can't wait for football- I like college football too and of course root for my alma mater- Rutgers- who are finally a respectable team...

You should worry LeaAnne---that was not a smart move getting rid of Cassel. And I'm with Vicki- Belicheck-not a fan of him either!

Stacy- they opened a Starbuck's in my A&P (food store). It's not the same though- I like going into a coffee shop

I really like independent coffee shops- but here in my neck of the burbs, there arent any- but I will be going to the one around the corner from DD's house tomorrow!

Archived