Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am good. A bit tired out after my cleaning frenzy today, but my house is nice and clean :clap.

Know what? It is a long, holiday weekend here this weekend. We get Monday off as a statutory holiday. It's called "Civic Holiday". No real occasion...Canadians just like a good excuse to enjoy the summer :lol

Nice! Enjoy your holiday, Colleen.

Vicki- are you taking a taxi to the airport? Or do you have your own driver? :think

Joanne, that sounds like fun! I love abstract art. What kinda does your daughter do anyway?

Colleen- that is really neat- kind of like Boston- they get off every year for Patriots Day- I don't think any other state has that holiday- I know DD loves the 3 day weekend!

You are so lucky that your house is so nice and clean- I have my work cut out for me tomorrow AM before I head to Philly @9- we'll see how much gets done- might be doing cleaning on Sunday this week

:hi, girls!

Sorry I'm late... i forgot my "clubbing" outfit! PJ's, that is!:wink

Wow, look at the avatars! they are tres magnifique! Stacy, I love the pic of you and Mia, and Joanne - great idea... a bestie square:clap

Hi, all-packed up Vicki & "cleaning crazy" Colleen!

OK ladies, I have the funniest story. I went to Tim Hortons this evening (that is a coffee/donuts shop that is like an institution in Canada...there is one on every corner and we take it very seriously). Anyway, I was picking up a gift card for DD's soccer coach as a thank you for volunteering. So, lots of young punks hang out at Tims with their souped up cars and stuff. Well tonight there were these 3 old guys...I'm talking 85-90ish there with this brown, 1980s Chevy. One was leaning on the hood, the other was leaning on the wall of the Timmies, just hanging out. It was so funny!

Wow Joanne! I just took a quick look and she is VERY talented. Lili, this is your daughter? Very colorful. I am not an art conoisseur by any stretch of the imagination but I can definitely see that she is talented!

Archived