Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where you put your hands in fists and move them in a circle in front of you. Does that make sense? I've never had to describe a dance in written form. Interesting, and a little confusing.

I was just wishing that DH hadn't gone to bed so he could take pics of the step-by-step instructions.

Colleen- I loved listening to people talk when we went to the Green Bay game. (Poor Brett. I miss him already.) I start talking like my NY family when I'm around them, but I don't think I'm good at it. I don't mean to do it...it just happens.

Every party has a pooper!! Just kidding Colleen. Sweet dreams and have a great day tomorrow. Kiss your baby for me!

And then there were two.

Hey, I wanted to ask you something. I saw your American flag square (love it) and was wondering if you have any other holiday patterns. I've decided to make my cousin a Christmas tree skirt for his wedding, and I thought I might try to make one thing for each holiday for them too. What do you think, and do you have any suggestions?

I dunno. It was my mom's idea, and I thought it sounded good. I guess I would need Valentine's Day, Easter, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving. Is that all of them?

Yes... those are the major ones...

What about a trivot for each holiday? or potholders, or something like that? You would want something they mightn't be likely to get, I'm thinking.... :think Lemme see what I can come up with for you.

Good thinkin'. I like that idea. I'll look around too. Mom just came up with this today. What skill level would you say your flag is, and what size is it? Could I make a pillow out of it (not that I know how)?

If you know how to change colors, it's super easy it's almost all single crochets... and all you'd have to do to make it pillow sized is use a bigger hook.... boy, that would look nice on a front porch rocker, wouldn't it?

Archived