Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always try to :crocheting over my ends... I really :grumpy do NOT like weaving... it takes soooo long!

I think I will still try that method... there's gotta be some benefit to it. It's much faster, eh?

I always try to :crocheting over my ends... I really :grumpy do NOT like weaving... it takes soooo long!

I think I will still try that method... there's gotta be some benefit to it. It's much faster, eh?

Are you trying to speak Canadian with your "eh?" there Ms. Bahston? For sure try the join-as-you-go!

If it's pricey, try a cheaper substitute. I do that a lot.. I jsut walk around feeling all the yarns in the price range I am willing to spend:lol People look at me funny, but :shrug what the hey? That is if they are not asking me... "do you work here?" :rofl

You've been changing your avatar today like my DD and Stacy's 4 yo change clothes.

By the way, tell your DD that I totally sympathize with her hair and humidity problems. My hair is naturally "curly" (read FRIZZY) and the humidity does mean things to me my hair...very mean! Like, throw it out the window kind of mean things!

:rofl :rofl... you are too funny! My hair does that too, that's why I cut it "pixy" short!

...I know :blush I kept changing my avatar... I used to move furniture when I got bored... avatars is MUCH easier!:lol

I really want to try to do one of my own, like Shannon has... I just haven't sat down to :think figure it out.

Can I get in on this conversation???

JOANNE- PLEASE GO TO THE LAST PAGE. YOU WILL BE LATE FOR WORK IF YOU TRY TO READ ALL OF THIS. WE DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN. SORRY FOR ALL THE READING YOU WILL HAVE TO DO.

Oh! and btw... I didn't want to tell you and Stacy that this is only the beginning with the wardrobe malfunctions:blush... 2 out of 3 girls in my house change their outfits at least 3 times a day :irk

The challenge for you guys is to train the girls to know what's laundry and what's not;)

ohhhh.... I forgot to mention that I have Canadian lineage, and am really from Maine... AYUH!

there's a true mutt for yah! :lol

That explains a lot :rofl I'm just kidding. Most of us are mutts :rofl Oh dear, it must be getting late! Good night, and thanks for the fun chat!

The angels were bowling tonight...us, that is! It was my nephew's birthday party, and DD bowled for the first time tonight. So cute!! I can't wait to take her back. How's everyone tonight? BTW, I like to call my hair a "nappy wave". hehe

Cute! We haven't tried bowling yet. What with DH's back and all, it's not an ideal family activity. Now how does a girl from LA deal with hair that doesn't like humidity? :think

Thanks for the translation LeaAnne. I'm learning!

She acts like she's putting on a science show, explaining every step as she goes. I'm not sure if she discovered anything groundbreaking, but she had fun. I must admit, I wasn't paying total attention to the science lesson. I was :crocheting:blush:devil

Ponytails, darlin'! My hair just got long enough for ponytails again. And FYI, we call hair rubber bands "padookies".

Archived