Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

Thanks, you guys. :hug The ruffle border is from another pattern that I have. It's the Christmas Basketweave afghan from Annies Quilt & Afghan Club. But, it's only a couple rows of sc followed by a few rows of v-stitch with an increasing number of chains in the "v". I hope that's vague enough to not get in trouble. :)

I've been so busy today visiting here and in a chat room with one of my charity groups, I haven't crocheted AT ALL!! :eek:lol Now I have to fix dinner. :( I'm hoping my husband brings home The Day the Earth Stood Still. I'm dying to see it. See y'all tomorrow. :ghug

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Val! You have been busy. That is so neat that you're making purses for gifts. :hook I hope your hands are okay.

One more row of Penguin squares joined! Four more rows to go...I'm still trying to decide on his name. I'm thinking Patrick works for him since he's pretty formal in his black tux and red bow tie. :lol

Have a good evening/morning everyone. :manyheart

Hi. Please add 30 more solids to my total. I finished the Sunburst Pineapple afghan so now I can work on the Gingham blanket more and hopefully finish it in the next few days. I am making it 24 by 24 saltines so it should be 5'x5' plus a border. About 110 more to go. Off to make more!! Night!

Hi Val! You have been busy. That is so neat that you're making purses for gifts. :hook I hope your hands are okay.

One more row of Penguin squares joined! Four more rows to go...I'm still trying to decide on his name. I'm thinking Patrick works for him since he's pretty formal in his black tux and red bow tie. :lol

Have a good evening/morning everyone. :manyheart

Yep, they've been good. For the most part our weather has been okay. It's settled down, except for the sudden cold front that had me waking up to 39 this morning :wbrr

:hiGood morning everyone! I don't know if anyone is keeping track but I have 60 solid saltines done. I hope to get more done today but I also have to finish a Spiderman RR that I'm working on. :yes

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :flower:ghug

Good Morning, all. :)

Hi. Please add 30 more solids to my total. I finished the Sunburst Pineapple afghan so now I can work on the Gingham blanket more and hopefully finish it in the next few days. I am making it 24 by 24 saltines so it should be 5'x5' plus a border. About 110 more to go. Off to make more!! Night!

Hi Kristy! It sounds like you're getting lots accomplished. :hook 30 more are on the list. :yes

Yep, they've been good. For the most part our weather has been okay. It's settled down, except for the sudden cold front that had me waking up to 39 this morning :wbrr

That's such good news! I hope the weather cooperates and you're able to keep up the marathon purse-making. :manyheart

:hiGood morning everyone! I don't know if anyone is keeping track but I have 60 solid saltines done. I hope to get more done today but I also have to finish a Spiderman RR that I'm working on. :yes

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :flower:ghug

Yep, I am the current scorekeeper. :) We've had lots of fun with the "contest" and I'll add you to the list with 60 solid squares. :D

Oops. :blush I didn't explain anything...the info. is linked in my signature. It's totally optional and just let us know if you want to join in. :hook That is the reason you'll see some reporting the number of squares made. :)

Oops. :blush I didn't explain anything...the info. is linked in my signature. It's totally optional and just let us know if you want to join in. :hook That is the reason you'll see some reporting the number of squares made. :)

Sure, why not. Sounds like fun (and I need all the fun I can get :lol)! Thanks for the info. :hug

Good morning everyone. It's sunshine and warm temps here today. Hooray!! We've had two really chilly days and I'm so ready for it to be warm and nice. I bought 3 climbing roses and want to get them planted, but didn't do it yet because of the cold snap.

I worked on one of the baby quilts I'm making yesterday. It's getting there. I always seem to line up more things to do in a day than there are hours to do them. :lol I'm also working on getting my latest snowflake instructions posted. Two down and two to go with that project. Here are pictures of them. One for February, March, April, and May. I'm actually a little ahead of schedule on my goal of designing one for each month this year. I'm not real fond of picots so they are used very sparingly. :lol :lol

DCP_1567.jpgDCP_1583.jpg

DCP_1584.jpgDCP_1585.jpg

Good morning everyone. It's sunshine and warm temps here today. Hooray!! We've had two really chilly days and I'm so ready for it to be warm and nice. I bought 3 climbing roses and want to get them planted, but didn't do it yet because of the cold snap.

I worked on one of the baby quilts I'm making yesterday. It's getting there. I always seem to line up more things to do in a day than there are hours to do them. :lol I'm also working on getting my latest snowflake instructions posted. Two down and two to go with that project. Here are pictures of them. One for February, March, April, and May. I'm actually a little ahead of schedule on my goal of designing one for each month this year. I'm not real fond of picots so they are used very sparingly. :lol :lol

DCP_1567.jpgDCP_1583.jpg

DCP_1584.jpgDCP_1585.jpg

Wow!!! Those are gorgeous Linda! :drool I especially love the first one :yes You really are becoming quite the designer! I'm so proud of you! :manyheart

Just a quick flyby this morning. I volunteered to record my sister's textbook chapters for her so that she can listen while she drives or other down time. It's about the only way I can help her with her school work. She's doing very well but three classes and working 50 hours a week are starting to wear, bless her heart.

Anyway, I'm going to work on that and it'll probably take all day. But I am SO looking forward to a weekend filled with crochet and designing! I'm so very happy to have my ambition back :hook

ITS FINISHED!!!!

The geo is dooooooooooooooooone, I'll post pics later today when the teefer baby isn't so upset :clap:D

Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see it! You used such a cool colorway on that one :yes Great job! :h5

ITS FINISHED!!!!

The geo is dooooooooooooooooone, I'll post pics later today when the teefer baby isn't so upset :clap:D

Congratulations, Erin!! Looking forward to seeing pictures. :clap :clap :clap

Hi Ladies. :)

Erin ~ Yay for finishing such a wonderful ghan! It turned out so pretty and I know your parents will be thrilled. :cheer

Linda ~ Your snowflakes are just lovely. Thanks for the pictures. :hook

Cherri, I've added you to the Smackdown list. :D I usually post an updated list on Fridays.

Anyway, I'm going to work on that and it'll probably take all day. But I am SO looking forward to a weekend filled with crochet and designing! I'm so very happy to have my ambition back :hook

And we're very happy for you. :manyheart

I came home a while ago all ready to spend some time in the yard. We're now in the midst of a dust storm and 30 minutes ago it was fairly calm and sunny. So, I guess I'll just have to crochet. :hook

Archived