Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

She sounds like her usual ornery self to me... :shrug:rofl

:lol :lol

OH, Julie - I saw this the other day and thought of you.

I saw that a week or so too. I thought you'd gotten rid of that by now. Made me laugh my fool head off though :lol

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ladies. :)

Denise, your Angel ghan is wonderful! The colors are so pretty. :hook

Heather, 65 more added. You've made lots of progress! :clap

Karen ~ I've lost track (nothing new :lol) of what you're working on? Is it another baby ghan? 10 more are on the list.

Donna ~ You're now at 1885! :cheer This includes the 56 you reported today. :D

Afternoon Ladies.

Sorry, I usually get in here a little more on weekends but we had company after company and I just got pooped from it all. I have been crocheting a bit. I am working on my Southern ripple, I have gotten about 40 rows done so far. Not much progress but a little is better then none.

Just had to stop in to say hello to you gals. :ghug

Karen ~ I've lost track (nothing new :lol) of what you're working on? Is it another baby ghan? 10 more are on the list.

Not hard to lose track of what I'm doign since it is three different projects :D I am making a bunch of saltines in left over simply soft - not sure what it will be yet but I am making a bunch of squares. I am also making squares with variegated yarns and want to make some sort of impressionist painting style quilt. I only have one color I've done so far - so this one will be a while in the making. Third one is a new baby nine block for one of my hubbie's professors. They are expecting baby number 5 :eek in July. The last ten I made are the first for their blankie.

Hidey Ho ladies -

Sorry I never made it back in here yesterday .

Wendy- your scrap blanket is so pretty .

Krystal --- may I give you a little piece of constructive criticism ? Either get a new hairdo, or change your name to something a little more fitting. Krystal just doesnt go with that photo .

With that said ,may I also say that it beats the heck out of ARNOLD .

Just stopping by to say hi!!! We still aren't unpacked...ughhh! Hubby has had to work ALOT since the move so its hard to get things done, but at least the house is almost safe, just one more window to replace and we should be good. I had to show you the pictures of Alex that I took with my new toy camera when he was actually not fighting me :lol

3362088719_3e1098472a.jpg?v=0

3362088613_3d64fd30b5.jpg?v=0

I can't wait til I can get my crafty room set up so I can dig out a project and :hook:hook:hook:hook :devil

Afternoon Ladies.

Sorry, I usually get in here a little more on weekends but we had company after company and I just got pooped from it all. I have been crocheting a bit. I am working on my Southern ripple, I have gotten about 40 rows done so far. Not much progress but a little is better then none.

Just had to stop in to say hello to you gals. :ghug

Hi Miss Tabby. :)

Can you add 6 more solids? I needed them to add points to my rr. thanks!

Added. :hook

Here is my pet scrappy doo all finished. Just have to wash it and then its going to the lost dogs home in Melbourne.

th_P3170029.jpg

Wendy, that is so pretty! Great job. :yay

Mary - 24 more solids to report :yes

Hi Karen ~ 24 more added. :D

I know I've missed some of you...I've got to leave soon. Have a great morning. :manyheart

I love the "Around the World" and "Stacked Cubes" but being realistic. . .I don't know. I can't choose. I love them all! Cara you have such an imagination.

I would love to see a pattern for the Dutch boy and Dutch girl quilts my granmother used to sew. She made one for each of her grandhildren and I have one that she didn't finish.

Just stopping by to say hi!!! We still aren't unpacked...ughhh! Hubby has had to work ALOT since the move so its hard to get things done, but at least the house is almost safe, just one more window to replace and we should be good. I had to show you the pictures of Alex that I took with my new toy camera when he was actually not fighting me :lol

I can't wait til I can get my crafty room set up so I can dig out a project and :hook:hook:hook:hook :devil

He is just to cute!

Here is my pet scrappy doo all finished. Just have to wash it and then its going to the lost dogs home in Melbourne.

th_P3170029.jpg

Looks great Wendy!! :clap

Oh what a cutie pie! :manyheart Excellent photographs. You took those yourself? I'm impressed. Hope y'all get settled soon :hug

I love the "Around the World" and "Stacked Cubes" but being realistic. . .I don't know. I can't choose. I love them all! Cara you have such an imagination.

I would love to see a pattern for the Dutch boy and Dutch girl quilts my granmother used to sew. She made one for each of her grandhildren and I have one that she didn't finish.

Hi Zelma! :hi I'm so glad you like the quilts. Actually the credit for the ATW and Stacked Cubes go to our very own Karen and Linda. This a great group of very talented and generous ladies :manyheart The Dutch boy and girl really don't lend themselves to this method of crochet quilts, unfortunately :no Those are best done as a graph in my opinion :yes

Hi Ladies. :)

Denise, your Angel ghan is wonderful! The colors are so pretty. :hook

Heather, 65 more added. You've made lots of progress! :clap

Donna ~ You're now at 1885! :cheer This includes the 56 you reported today. :D

Made some more squares for the scrappy do last night. I have 18 solids to report.

Erin he is precious.

Donna, I goofed on my post (see above)...the 1885 did not include the 56. :blushSo 1885 + 56 + 18 (today) = 1959. Let me know if this agrees with your totals...I think it's right now. :hook

Archived