Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Miss Mary !

My reunion ghan has almost 2 complete rows of flowers. Just filling in the last 2 petals , then it needs some off-white to fill in a few gaps . It's kinda slow going, but I'm still on it .

Thanks for inquiring !

Oh, I know about slow. :lol It seems to take me forever lately to finish anything, but at least there is no deadling on mine. :devil

I'm off to do some cleaning. If it warms up a little, I plan on cleaning up some of the beds in the back yard today.

Howdy gals :hi

Oh I'm feeling much more like my normal self today. :D Still sort of tired but not so yuck. Kinda dragging my tail right now though because all the chores got pushed to today. Not much just laundry and a trip to WalMart. Boy was the Idiot Parade out in force today :lol But that's all done. Just the laundry to go and BDs helping with that :manyheart He hasn't even groused once. Okay, he kinda swore a bit when the washing machine lid hit him on the head but that's understandable :D

Hoping I'm going to be able to get a few saltines made today in between laundry and supper :hook

3357560032_ef8348b8c2_m.jpg

I think I will join the saltines with a sc. then after 10 rows of 10 saltines join those together. I want to try to get done in 2 weeks. If the animal shelter still has that girl pit mix I will adopt her. She just 'spoke' to me. If I had the money that day she would be home now.

Morning Miss Mary !

My reunion ghan has almost 2 complete rows of flowers. Just filling in the last 2 petals , then it needs some off-white to fill in a few gaps . It's kinda slow going, but I'm still on it .

Thanks for inquiring !

Your making great progress Julie. Cant wait to see what you have done so far.

Oh, I know about slow. :lol It seems to take me forever lately to finish anything, but at least there is no deadling on mine. :devil

I'm off to do some cleaning. If it warms up a little, I plan on cleaning up some of the beds in the back yard today.

Hope you get some nice weather so you can garden.

Howdy gals :hi

Oh I'm feeling much more like my normal self today. :D Still sort of tired but not so yuck. Kinda dragging my tail right now though because all the chores got pushed to today. Not much just laundry and a trip to WalMart. Boy was the Idiot Parade out in force today :lol But that's all done. Just the laundry to go and BDs helping with that :manyheart He hasn't even groused once. Okay, he kinda swore a bit when the washing machine lid hit him on the head but that's understandable :D

Hoping I'm going to be able to get a few saltines made today in between laundry and supper :hook

Im glad your feeling better today. :hug Poor BD thats gotta hurt.

:rofl

Tell BD that he's not supposed to climb IN the machine, just the clothes go in!

:lol

I think I will join the saltines with a sc. then after 10 rows of 10 saltines join those together. I want to try to get done in 2 weeks. If the animal shelter still has that girl pit mix I will adopt her. She just 'spoke' to me. If I had the money that day she would be home now.

Yes scrappy doos are very nice to make. I couldnt go to a animal shelter as I would be bawling seeing all the cats and dogs in there.

Tell BD that he's not supposed to climb IN the machine, just the clothes go in!

This thing is so deep you almost have to climb in it :lol Oh and he told me to tell y'all that he did NOT swear...he sighed :rofl

Another 10 solids for me! :yay 2/5 of the way done!

10 more added! All of your colors are so pretty together. :yarn

Hi all

I have finnished my Angel ghan. I need to give her a face and border. :clap

I will take a photo when completed :)

Mary 57 solids for me please :D

Yay for nearly finishing, Denise! :yay Looking forward to pictures.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. :manyheart

Hi all

I have finnished my Angel ghan. I need to give her a face and border. :clap

I will take a photo when completed :)

Mary 57 solids for me please :D

That's great Denise!! Can't wait to see her :clap

Well, not only did BD help with the laundry but he made supper too!! :eek I was gonna make simple grilled cheese and some fries. He made bacon, egg and cheese sammiches :drool I could hear my cholesterol level rise but gosh they were good!

Beautiful Denise !

Cara-Tell BD to take his clothes OFF before washing them. I know it'd be easier all around if we could fit IN the washer with our clothes on,then kinda do 2 jobs at once , but until someone invents that system , I guess we'll have to do one at a time .

Good morning ladies :flower

And it is STILL morning :lol

Denise - I love your angel! It's just beautiful :clap

Oh I am feeling even more like my old self today :yay Since BD and I did laundry yesterday I have nothing to do today :c9 Okay, except the daily stuff which I already did :D Everything else can just wait. Don't wanna wear myself out again :2nono

So I'm thinking I'm gonna park myself right here on the couch and work on my angel all day long...except for supper but that won't take all that long :hook

Beautiful Denise !

Cara-Tell BD to take his clothes OFF before washing them. I know it'd be easier all around if we could fit IN the washer with our clothes on,then kinda do 2 jobs at once , but until someone invents that system , I guess we'll have to do one at a time .

:lol :lol And how are you this fine morning, Jules?

Archived