Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crystal- I'm sure your bedspread will turn out pretty. Those colors do sound nice. I hope the visit with your inlaws goes well. You at least have several months to prepare for it !

Judy - this would be a great OPPORUNITY for you to finish up on your ATW ,since you'll have a "crochet buddy " to work on it along side of you . :D

Jessica- wow, and I thought I had a bad start with the inlaws . It is sometimes a very difficult relationship to deal with, isn't it ?

Tracy- your angel-ghan is so pretty. Love the pinks and browns together .

Just dropping in to say hi. I have not been doing much crocheting lately. I will have to get myself back in the groove.

Linda, Tracy and anyone else I have missed. Lovely work!

Tracy, you seriously make me want to try the angel ghan.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Photos of Angel ghan. :hook

th_100_1729.jpg Kyla is holding Angel up for me.

th_100_1730.jpg closeup of the border. I eventually decided to go for a round of sc and a round of rhdc. Denise says I must show her, she wants to do that as a border as well. :D

So pretty!

Crystal- I'm sure your bedspread will turn out pretty. Those colors do sound nice. I hope the visit with your inlaws goes well. You at least have several months to prepare for it !

Judy - this would be a great OPPORUNITY for you to finish up on your ATW ,since you'll have a "crochet buddy " to work on it along side of you . :D

Jessica- wow, and I thought I had a bad start with the inlaws . It is sometimes a very difficult relationship to deal with, isn't it ?

Tracy- your angel-ghan is so pretty. Love the pinks and browns together .

It is hard. Oh well. I let him deal with their petty narrow minded ways. I do not need them contaminating my life such as that.

Good Morning, everyone. :)

Tracy, Miss Angel is so cute. I love your colors and the border is great! Does she have a name yet? :angel

Hi Selanda!

I'll catch up more a little later...need to leave in a few minutes. Have a wonderful morning. :manyheart

I didn't realize how long it's been since I took and posted some pictures here. Wow Over a month. So here goes. First are my latest 4 preemie afghans with a new joining method. I forgot my yarn needle so came up with joining them with a slip stitch in square 1, chain 1, slip stitch in corresponding stitch in square 2, chain 1, slip stitch in next stitch in square 1, and continue across.

DCP_1576.jpgDCP_1575.jpg

DCP_1577.jpgDCP_1573.jpg

DCP_1581.jpg

Then for my creations: A Mini Pineapple Snowflake Doily and my February Clumping Snowflake.

DCP_1561.jpgDCP_1567.jpg

The doily at 8" in diameter is definitely way to big to use as an ornament. :lol :lol :lol

you'll have to better explain to me that joining method, I love how flat they lay.

Moving day tomorrow!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Hi Ladies. Here is what I have as of this morning. Please let me know if any changes need to be made. :hook

Cara (Misa)

Donna (sewnsew) 1751

Linda M. (mizmo) 1523

Sunny (sunnyvale) 1417

Cathy (crashcat07) 1354

Shelly (Super Granny) *** 1325

Laura Lee (Klutzandme) 1276

Heather (hseger) 1106

Denise (denisethorpe) 1052

Val (Priszm) 1008

Wendy (Aussie) ***962

Linda (busy-bee-lmt) ***820

Tracy (tracystroebel) *** 792

Shay (Shaylen) 682

Valerie (luvtocrochet757) 630

Mary (Skysmom) *** 627

Erin (EMedley) 567

Carla (Carla’s Crochet) 481

Karen (econ-nerd) *** 480

Leighanne (mommy neel) 304

Suzanne (LavenderBear) 304

Kidge (Kidget29) 297

Dusti (rii698) *** 229

Tammy (TammyG) 212

Mel (DreamsOfYarn) 210

Selanda (crocrazy) 206

Judy (judianne) 171

Brenda (BrendaR) 168

Carla (canostreasures) 166

Sharon (CandEsMom) 153

Jessica (jessicagil) 107

Julie (JulieKay) 105

Pickles (ThoseDarnPickles) 103

Tam (teakaycee) 72

Renee (renegade) 70

Shelby (alwayscrafting) 12

Laurie (LaurieE) 3

*** 2000 Squares Winner

Photos of Angel ghan. :hook

th_100_1729.jpg Kyla is holding Angel up for me.

th_100_1730.jpg closeup of the border. I eventually decided to go for a round of sc and a round of rhdc. Denise says I must show her, she wants to do that as a border as well. :D

It's gorgeous Tracy!! :clap:manyheart

you'll have to better explain to me that joining method, I love how flat they lay.

Moving day tomorrow!!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Hooray!! :clap :clap Enjoy your new home :manyheart

Still working on my angel as I can. Hopefully it'll be finished up real soon :hook

Good Morning, all. DH is sleeping in and I'm trying to be quiet. :lol We've had 2 days in the 80's and this a.m. is 28 and very windy. :eek I think it will be a great day to stay in.

Judy, I've added 6 more to the list. :hook

Thanks, Mary...

Our weather has been strange, too. Warm the past 2 days and now we can expect snow flurries (at least) over the next 2 days!:eek

Stay cozy:hug

Good Morning, everyone. :)

Tracy, Miss Angel is so cute. I love your colors and the border is great! Does she have a name yet? :angel

Hi Selanda!

I'll catch up more a little later...need to leave in a few minutes. Have a wonderful morning. :manyheart

Mary, no name yet. :no I can't call her Denise or Kyla, 'cos neither of them are angels. :lol

Mary, no name yet. :no I can't call her Denise or Kyla, 'cos neither of them are angels. :lol

:lol :lol

Much cooler down here today, too. Thank goodness. I don't want 90* weather in February :lol

Today I'm hoping to finish up quite a bit more on the angel. BDs still asleep and probably will be for most of the day :rolleyes That's okay because tomorrow he's mine for 2 hours or so to get some stuff done :yes

How does on graph a name for a saltine project?

and how would I put on there ryan Jonathan without it looking 'weird'. I am very anal about things matching up such a letters & all. That is why I never type on a typewriter. :lol

Any help would be appriciated. It need to be at least toddler sized.

Hey guys

Just a quick jump in . I envy those of you having the warmer weather already. It gets pretty discouraging when the weather is cold and wet for so long at a time. This time of the year, it teases you a little too. You may get a day when they sky is blue and it's 40-something, or even 50 if you are lucky, then the next day it's grey with snow flurries again .

I always think March 1st, it should be springtime, but it never is . At least I have heard the birds tweeting the last 3 mornings, so thats always a good sign.

Havent gotten much done on my squares the past few days . I decided to toss in a round ripple baby-ghan, so I have been working on it, but hope to get back to the squares soon.

You all have a good rest of the weekend .

Archived