Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone!

Just stopping by quick before we head to bed.

I have been debating on joining the games or not. I have a ghan I need to finish by the end of August for my new nephew thats due soon and I haven't started it. Thought this would be good motivation! But I'm not sure what the teams are for?:think

Pickles, the teams are just groups of people with a similar project or concept that they are working on so that they can support each other and cheer each other on during the games. We are each really competing against ourselves to accomplish something that is a stretch for us as individuals. Come on and join us. It sounds like you have a perfect project in that ghan. A bunch of us here are on the Sky Team. I think there is an afghan team as well, if I remember right. :hug:cheer:yay:cheer

Hello all,

Getting ready for work. Will start a 2-day off weekend off at 10 pm. Going in early because I'm scheduled for 1:30 pm. However, I want to make sure all the extras are done so that my weekend won't be interrupted. I'm going to shower so I'll check back in after 10 pm.

Ladies, have a great day! Love you guys!:ghug

Hi, everyone. Hope you all have a great day and weekend. We are in the process of getting ready to leave now. I probably won't have a chance to check back in until we get home, so take care. Happy crocheting!! :hook

Howdy everyone :hi

Linda have a great trip home.

Val enjoy your weekend.

Pickles I say join up and go for it. :cheer Im glad Lennon is home with you again. :hug

I have all my yarn ready for the Koala cuddle for the games, I cant wait to start it. My hook and yarn will be ready waiting for that cauldron to light up. :lol

Morning, All :hi

The sun is shining, coffee is percolating :mug, and it's time to curl up on the deck for a bit and tackle a few bi-colored saltines.

Hope you have a good day! :sun

Good night, Wendy.

It is perfect. I feel a tad guilty, as I know the girls are giving my parents a run-for-their-money, but my folks claim to love the energetic kiddos... Suppose they are fooling me? It IS a treat, though to know the girls are well looked-after and to have some time on my own. Well, I have a few hours before I should start working on that new flooring, so I am off to sew.

Hi Happy House Ladies. :)

Carla ~ I've added your squares to the list. :hook

Dusti, that sounds like a wonderful morning. Enjoy your quiet time...that is so nice that your parents can give you a break once in a while. :D

Linda, see you when you're back in Georgia...and looking forward to pictures!

So, it's all set ;)...Cara is having Thanksgiving at her house. No problem with chairs - we have lots. :lol

Hi Happy House Ladies. :)

Carla ~ I've added your squares to the list. :hook

Dusti, that sounds like a wonderful morning. Enjoy your quiet time...that is so nice that your parents can give you a break once in a while. :D

Linda, see you when you're back in Georgia...and looking forward to pictures!

So, it's all set ;)...Cara is having Thanksgiving at her house. No problem with chairs - we have lots. :lol

Mary don't you love how we are all like really bad in laws that invite themselves over!!! :lol:lol:lol I'm sure Cara won't mind :hug

Here is the updated scorecard, ladies. Please let me know if you see any mistakes or if anyone wants to join the contest. Everyone is welcome!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Mary (Skysmom) 1377

Tracy (tracystroebel) 1242

Sunny (sunnyvale) 1113

Linda M. (mizmo) 863

Shay (Shaylen) 575

Karen (econ-nerd) 539

Valerie (luvtocrochet757) 503

Carla (Carla’s Crochet) 481

Heather (hseger) 345

Dusti (rii698) 343

Brenda (BrendaR) 168

Sharon (CandEsMom) 153

Carla (canostreasures) 120

Tam (teakaycee) 72

Judy (judianne) 55

Shelly (Super Granny) *** 52

Tammy (TammyG) 25

Pickles (ThoseDarnPickles) 25

Linda (busy-bee-lmt) *** 7

Laurie (LaurieE) 3

Wendy (Aussie) *** 0

Cara (Misa)

*** 2000 Squares Winner and Starting Again!

Does anyone know of a program or something where I can fill in the squares of graph paper in different colors to make the graph I want?

Cara does...she might be napping right now, though.

Mary don't you love how we are all like really bad in laws that invite themselves over!!! :lol:lol:lol I'm sure Cara won't mind :hug

Hi Pickles! There are free graph programs out there (google) and Cara has one that she shared with us. If you have Paint, just open the graph using Paint and there you go. I "lost" the one from Cara or I'd give you the link. Hope this makes sense. :lol

Hi Pickles! There are free graph programs out there (google) and Cara has one that she shared with us. If you have Paint, just open the graph using Paint and there you go. I "lost" the one from Cara or I'd give you the link. Hope this makes sense. :lol

I have paint but the graph I have is a pdf file so paint won't open it! I will try a few other things until Miss Cara arrives!

:hi Mary.

oooo, I am second from the top! :lol I will start adding saltines soon, making gingham for the Games. I might work on the ATW before that, maybe not. I want to make some pink things for the baby niece while she is here for the weekend, she has all her brother's baby things, all blue. :hook

Hi Tracy~Yep, you'll be passing me soon once you and Wendy start the games. :hook I think my problem with the Ohio Star is 100-square blocks and lots of repetition...I love the picture ghans with all the different colors and varying pattern. Is anyone else doing little squares for the games?

Archived