Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I worked on my Stitch Sampler this evening and guess what? The bigger it gets, the longer it takes to crochet around it. :lol

No kidding! :rofl:rofl:rofl

Ya know I do believe we're finally turning sweet Miss Mary into a smart alec :lol:hug

Could be.....

Pickles, glad they are starting to get some answers for you and that things are looking a little better. Spout all you need to. It helps. :hug It is such a helpless feeling when our little ones are sick and there is nothing we can do but be with them. Spinal taps are no fun no matter what the age. I'm praying for you. Hang in there.

Shelly, cream and burgundy and black sound wonderful together.

Cara I think that I'm going to do the Amish in the burgandy and cream but I'm making it 3 blocks by 3 blocks square.... I'll donate it to my Mom's church for them to put in one of their raffles.. they are raising money to buy a new furnace... the furnace guy figures they only have a couple years left on the one they have....

Cara I think that I'm going to do the Amish in the burgandy and cream but I'm making it 3 blocks by 3 blocks square.... I'll donate it to my Mom's church for them to put in one of their raffles.. they are raising money to buy a new furnace... the furnace guy figures they only have a couple years left on the one they have....

That's an excellent plan :clap And good for you donating the quilt :hug

Mary 2 solids and 12 bi-colored for today please..

I just figured out that for the Amish that I'm making I will need 288 solid and 288 bi-colored squares... in 16 days ... I'll need my own cheering squad...

... do they have a workout video for fingers of steel? I've heard them advertise for buns of steel videos....

I just figured out that for the Amish that I'm making I will need 288 solid and 288 bi-colored squares... in 16 days ... I'll need my own cheering squad...

... do they have a workout video for fingers of steel? I've heard them advertise for buns of steel videos....

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Hi Valerie. I hope all is well with you...have you had any crochet time? :crocheting

Good morning all,

Yes, Mary, I've been making saltines here and there. I have them in several different containers for several different projects. I haven't had time to count. I'll probably give a total on tomorrow. I'm off work!:woo

I have to work 10-10 today because it's truck day. Merchandise has to be put up within 24 hours and the backroom has to be 100% spotless. Since I'm taking off tomorrow, I want to be the one to close so that DM won't have to call me at home. Don't trust AM.

Pickles - :hug Good thing they're starting to find answers. With the way the heat and humidity have been, I would imagine the daycare's "usual" changing times would need to be amended. I hope you work thing out to your satisfaction. I have never liked daycares, even if they are excellent. I know some people need them, but I always felt like a heel dropping my kid off. That's one of the reasons I had to quit working - guilt!

Shelly, I think adding that black in there will set off the burgundy.

Gotta go pour my coffee.

Ya know I do believe we're finally turning sweet Miss Mary into a smart alec :lol:hug

:lol Awww~Thank you, Cara! ;)

So check out my blog for the pictures...let me know what you think.

Sweet dreams all

Carla~it looks great! Thanks for sharing a picture. :yes

Added!

Hi Cara! As of last night, Zoe has a new trick. She starts "talking" when the phone rings. I'm not sure how long this will be cute, though. :lol

:) Everyone sounds busy this a.m. and lots of posts to read. :yes

Pickles, I hope the rest of Lennon's tests are negative and you get to go home soon. :manyheart

Valerie, yay for a day off! I know they're few and far between in retail...enjoy!

Shelly, I'm planning on being a cheerleader for Team SKY. :cheer

I get to stay home all day which makes me happy. :D Have a great morning.

Hello again....so far I have 196 squares done and joined!!! These little square are great to work on while watching a show....I really don't mind joining them either. Like Cara says it is relaxing for me too! No pictures for now as I don't have a camera at the moment. Or internet at home for that matter. Hope you all have a great day!

Hi Cara! As of last night, Zoe has a new trick. She starts "talking" when the phone rings. I'm not sure how long this will be cute, though. :lolquote]

Oh, yeah. Sarge likes to do that too. It's not too bad except when he's right in my lap and doing it into the phone. :cat Then conversation is totally disrupted.

Hi, Cara. I'm putting in long days with caring for Kim 24/7. I'll be glad to get home and have the evenings and nights to myself. :tired:yawn:tired Sarge probably thinks he's been abandoned, I've been gone so long. I miss him. :cat Trouble misses Kim and I, too. She keeps looking for us every time John comes home. She heard Kim on the telephone last night and went searching for her.:dog

Valerie, enjoy your day off tomorrow.

Shelly, your "games" project is a whole lot more ambitious than mine! :eek More power to you.

Morning Linda :hug Caretaker is definitely not an easy job. I admire your dedication :manyheart

Okay, getting up at 5:30 has got me sleepy already. Naptime for me :sleep

Hi Laura Lee ~ It sounds like you're getting lots done on your ghan. :hook Keep us posted on your progress. :yes

Linda, you must be sooo ready to get home. :hug At least you won't have tons of laundry from your trip...since you had to pack light for a month. :lol

It's been so quiet here today. I'm going to work on my Sampler tonight. :crocheting

Thanks everyone for the compliments....I was really worried about the varigated yarn, thank you all for the great input on it. Off to make more saltines....:hook

22 bicolor 27 solids

Archived