Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

:rofl:rofl:rofl Here one day and gone the next? Like in Georgia. But NOT like those in northeast Iowa or southern and central Minnesota.

More like gone by that afternoon :lol That's my kind of snowstorm :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelly and Linda I say we should definitely have a go. I dont have any to do at the moment. I could either make a scrappy doo ghan or see if I have colors to make the gingham. Hmm decisions decisions. :idea or I could start the Milo Coco one that I designed with the cats in the middle.

Tracy howdy. Yeah I want to do the cats one but I dont really want white as the background. If I have a black cat and a brown cat and the writing red what background do you think would go with it. Maybe blue or green.?

Ok here is my Cat ghan, I have 3 skeins of cornmeal do you think that would look good as the background, if not then what color would you suggest.

Can you believe that this pattern has only 6 bicolors in it. :yay

th_EPSON001.jpg

Mornin'

Wendy, I think your cat ghan would be lovely with the cornmeal background. Go for it!

Mary, I have 48 more solids please. I started another ghan last night. :clap

If I get accomplished what I have planned for Christmas, I should have no problem reaching my first 2000 by then.

How do we find out where to send our little gifties to the ones who reach 2000?

Good morning :manyheart I'm ready to head off to New Brunswick to get more research done... I'm taking a notebook to plan my next quilt-ghan - I think a nine-patch in scraps with a cream or black trim. Cara has another convert to her saltine empire :blush

Good morning ladies :flower

Linda M - Just PM Mary. I think she has the addresses :yes

Wendy - I think the cornmeal will make an excellent background. Especially if you're using a red for the letters. I think cornmeal and red look fabulous together :yes

Tracy - Morning hon :hi

Hey ladies!

Sunny great ghan! I love the colors! I'm sure you posted this before but what colors are they?

Wendy I love the kitty ghan!

I'm going to be Mia for a few days. They admitted DD Lennon into the hospital yesterday. She had been having a fever and we took her to the er and they say it could possibly be meningitis. We will find out more today. I am writing this from my blackberry which is nearly impossible to do but I needed to read some posts to cheer me up. Thanks ladies for the humor I needed it. If I can talk dh into bringing the labtop here I will post more later!

Oh Pickles I'm so sorry Lennon is unwell :( We'll be sending lots of good vibes and love her way :manyheart You can talk to us anytime. Sometimes a sympathetic ear can help lots :hug

Archived