Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Sunny : That is gorgeous...this is why I am going to be addicted...Every time I see one I think oooo I could do this and it would be perfect for this friend, and that that would be great for that family member... This is beautiful you did a great job, and now that I am piecing I completely understand how much time that you invested.

I am trying my hand at blogging. Mostly to have a place to put pics of WIP and finished results...

http://canostreasures.blogspot.com

I am hoping to have a pic of my first big block of WGC quiltghan by the end of the night. :cheer

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now that sounds perfect! All stash, patterns and internet all around, no routine, bliss. I must be an evil person. :lol

Oooooo! Sounds like heaven at the moment!

Shelly ~ Congratulations! :hook

At some point, I looked back to find when you crazy people started this. :lol I think it was the middle part of January. :think That's a lot of squares in a little over 6 months. :yes

The middle of January sounds right to me as the starting point. I don't remember for sure, but we started talking about it right after the new year started and we started not long after that. Lots of saltines made since then.

WTG, Shelly!! The three of you are regular crocheting machines!!:clap

Carla, I love that solar system ghan on your blog!

I LOVE watching all these take shape and can't wait to see Tracy's finished ducky. Sunny yours is beautiful.

Here's mine, with four rows done.

th_DSCF0726.jpg

Joyce

Cara and Mary, I have created a snowflake today for the weekly snowflake CAL which I am calling my Texas Snowflake in honor of it being dreamt up while here in your lovely, HOT state. Are you SURE you get snow here in the winter? Doesn't seem possible at the moment. :lol :lol :lol I'll post a picture when I get back home. :hug:manyheart:hug

Yes, it snows here. Here's a photo of our big snowstorm of April 2007.......

snow6.jpg

As you can see, it was a wild one :rofl :rofl

Wanna trade winters?? :D I would love to have your winters. :yes

hi ladies - here are my pics I've been promising. you can see the dye lot changes in the pics but not IRL. so i think no one will notice when i put it on my bed. - btw i have 4 more bi color and 12 solids

Picture103.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Very pretty, awesome job!

I remember that now and the funny thing is I have not worked on that quilt-ghan at all... I'm working on a pattern for the greek games.. I think I'll join that... I'm using some scrap yarn and playing around with a saltine puzzle... so

Mary 16 solids and 4 bi-colored

So Wendy are we trying for 2000 more by the end of the year?

Wow that seems so long ago now.

Do you think we can all get to another 2000 by xmas. :lol

I say we should definately give it a try!

Yes, it snows here. Here's a photo of our big snowstorm of April 2007.......

snow6.jpg

As you can see, it was a wild one :rofl :rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl Here one day and gone the next? Like in Georgia. But NOT like those in northeast Iowa or southern and central Minnesota.

Hello everybody,

Going to bed. Just completed 2...15 hour days. Should be the last weekend I have to do this.

You have really put in awful hours since starting at that store. I sure hope this is the end of them.

I remember that now and the funny thing is I have not worked on that quilt-ghan at all... I'm working on a pattern for the greek games.. I think I'll join that... I'm using some scrap yarn and playing around with a saltine puzzle... so

Mary 16 solids and 4 bi-colored

So Wendy are we trying for 2000 more by the end of the year?

Yup! Yup!:cheer:yay:cheer

Archived