Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

See look not good for my stashbusting score or my sky projects I get too many wonderful ideas from these boards....And I still have christmas gifts that I am already suppose to be done with. :help

Yeah, they really SHOULD put a disclaimer on the welcome email when you join the 'Ville...

WARNING:

Joining may be hazardous to your stash

Joining may cause increased WIPs

Joining may increase your risk of UFOs

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I have been piecing my saltines together to make the first child on the 'We're all God's Children' quiltghan. Taking much longer than I imagined...:whewI just about have it but there are many mistakes on this first block....I didnt pay attention to the stuff I needed to pay attention too. But I am learning as I go... I like the way the next one will turn out tho. This is a cute pattern and already have decided to make another when I am done with this one.... My sister will love it.

I like the harvest one as well....My step mom would love it for her home. So maybe after I finish this one I will do the harvest one before starting this one again..... See look not good for my stashbusting score or my sky projects I get too many wonderful ideas from these boards....And I still have christmas gifts that I am already suppose to be done with. :help

:rofl:rofl:rofl These patterns are addicting in the extreme, Carla. I've had at least one in process ever since the first one, usually two. Enjoy!

Hi everyone. :) I hope you are all having a good weekend.

Tracy, your niece is precious. :c9 I should have known you'd have lots of WIPs with you. :D

Karen, I've added another 24 squares. :yes

Carla, it's too late to turn back now. ;) Just accept the fact that you are addicted and join the crowd. :hook

Linda, it sounds like you're surviving the kiddos and being gone for so long.:lol I bet they love having you all there.:manyheart

Hi Miss Cara. :)

Krystal ~ You are so funny-I love your disclaimer idea. :lol

Actually Krystal I find this place medically advantagious....

Learning new stitches and processes keep my brain functioning

the act of crocheting (and typing) keep my hands and fingers nimble

Rushing to get things done so I have more time to crochet gets my heart pumping so I concider it a cardio-vascular exercise

Rushing to get things done so I have more time to crochet gets my heart pumping so I concider it a cardio-vascular exercise

And who said crocheting isn't excercise and good for us? :lol

tOTALLY PRINTING THIS OUT AND HANGING IT ON THE FRIDGE, SO THE NEXT TIME HUBBY ASKS ME WHY DON'T I DO SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES A LITTLE MORE WORK (i'D LIKE TO SEE HIM DO A GRAPH GHAN) i CAN MAKE HIM READ THIS :)

Yeah, they really SHOULD put a disclaimer on the welcome email when you join the 'Ville...

WARNING:

Joining may be hazardous to your stash

Joining may cause increased WIPs

Joining may increase your risk of UFOs

:rofl :rofl *snort* :rofl :rofl

Hmmm, wonder if I could convince my doctor that this is exercise? :scrachin Actually though my hands have improved some since I got here and I know my mental outlook is about a million times better :yes

Okay, okay y'all are cracking me up :lol :lol

Megan - I'm with you. Gonna hang that on my fridge :yes

Linda - Ouch! Glad the bruise doesn't hurt and I hope it stays that way :yes Careful with those golden hands :hug

We just got back from taking the grandchildren to iHOP for lunch. We all survived. Barely. The kids both fell asleep in the car on the way home. The adults are exhausted, too. Oh, brother. This is NOT what I call a vacation! I'm going to need a vacation to recuperate from this I think.

We just got back from taking the grandchildren to iHOP for lunch. We all survived. Barely. The kids both fell asleep in the car on the way home. The adults are exhausted, too. Oh, brother. This is NOT what I call a vacation! I'm going to need a vacation to recuperate from this I think.

I think you're right :yes

Yeah, we learned long ago to just stay home during vacation. It's cheaper and much less exhausting....unless BD has a project like this time. Of course, that didn't exhaust ME, just him :lol :lol

Sunny that is so nice... one of these days I'll make another afghan for me.... the only one I ever made myself was a scrap one I di about 15 years ago that just happened to be in the car the night the house burnt down in 1999

My idea of a vacation is send everyone else away and I stay home.

Now that sounds perfect! All stash, patterns and internet all around, no routine, bliss. I must be an evil person. :lol

You're not evil. I too zoned for a moment lost in that happy thought :lol

Morning everyone

How has your Sunday been so far.

Im still tired from yesterday at the pedal prix race and now today I have to go to work and I just wanna stay home.

Shelly have you done the last 13 saltines yet.

Tracy congratulations on the just ducky.:yay

Linda hope your hand isnt hurting too much.:hug Have you joined the games or are you giving it a miss.

Carla wow your going to be busy for a long time arent you. There are so many nice patterns to make with the saltines that we will all be here for a long time to come.

Shelly that is just too true, crocheting is good for us and I agree, send everyone else on vacation and we can have one at home.:yes

Sunny your ghan is beautiful. :clap

Archived