Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm naturally a night owl :) It's only near 2 am. I usually go to bed at 3 am daily. I am trying to sleep by 11 pm to midnight... It 's working during the week most of the time. :P If I am at home, I sleep so late. :D Who can keep ya company then ? :heehee

I have nearly finished block 7, then its just block 8 and the sew the 4 blocks together, then sew the zipper and sew it all up together and then the card trick pillow will be finished. I have to admit I do like the card trick pattern as 12x12 instead of 6x6, you will see what I mean when I show pictures.

Well Im going to bed, have to get up early Sunday morning to go to the Pedal Prix race.

Night all.

Mary, I've finished another block of saltines, so ~ 24 solids, 4 bi-colors, and 8 four-colors more for me. :hug

Mary ~ Another 8 four-colors and 4 bi-colors for me please.

I have made it to 2000 points :yay:woo

Mary 13 solids for me thanks.

57 solids for me for yesterday :clap I plan to get some more sewn on today (between cleaning and purging our home)

They're added, ladies. :)

Mary add another 45 solids for me will you.. thanks...

early 70's lets see I graduated from High school in '72.. so I was going to college and partying...

Added!

That is beautiful, I love the green tiles. Awesome job! :clap

Thank you so much, Tabby. :manyheart

Apparently you don't have to ask me twice :lol. I didn't think two rows was enough to do a photo, but decided "Why not!?"

Here ya' go (clickable)

th_DSCF0718.jpg

Joyce

Lookin great, Joyce! And of course, 2 rows is enough for a photo...we even like pictures of yarn. :lol

Morning, ladies...sorry for all my quotes, but you have been so busy since I went to bed and I'm trying to get organized. :D

You are very welcome Mary. :manyheart How have you been? :hug Long time no chat.

I want to finish up this baby blanket i'm working on & then i'de like to finish my stars & stripes. I was so close on that one & I absolutely love it. I better bust a move, huh? :lol

Archived