Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Diane - You haven't bought yarn in over a YEAR!?!? :eek How do you stand it?

Tracy - Yep, the gingham is a great one to do in a hurry, imo. It just seems to work up really quick.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone.

Heather! I know you've been hiding under your gorgeous ghans...come see us more often. :)

Tracy, the blue gingham sounds great for the games. You are so speedy on your Just Ducky. :cheer

Krystal, I think you deserve to treat yourself. :devil

Good Morning, Wendy.

Hi Cara...more designs on the way? Can't wait to see them. :hook

Judy -what brand did you buy? :sigh I have to live vicariously through all of you. I was depressed this afternoon, and came home and wanted to go on Ebay or craftetc... SOMEWHERE to make myself feel better by buying yarn... then I remembered I am on a YARN DIET! :rofl No new yarn in over a month so far!!! I'm 1/6th of the way there!

I got RHSS in white, black and Aran...and 2 skiens of sport wight RH whote so I can make a baby ghan out of the colorful sport weight i have on hand.

That was it!

Now, if I knew SDR wasn't going to be home :devil

Thank you, ladies. :manyheart

Tracy, I'll bet they love having you and Kyla there...you all sound like you're having lots of fun. :yes

Mary, 37 solids and 1 bicolour, please. :hook

Added!

I guess I was in trouble earlier. :sigh Mom told stepdad she needs to quit her job, she has too many :crocheting projects to do. He just gave her a look and said "I think it is time Tracy went home". :rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Mary, Just Ducky is gorgeous! You do wonderful work! :hug

I guess I was in trouble earlier. :sigh Mom told stepdad she needs to quit her job, she has too many :crocheting projects to do. He just gave her a look and said "I think it is time Tracy went home". :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

uh-oh:lol

Judy - It's hard to be good isn't it? Especially if yarn is on sale or one has a coupon. :lol I was also good at HL yesterday and stuck to my $25 plus what cash I had tucked away :wink I wanted to buy every last skein they had :lol

I had the 25% off coupon...and I could have caused major damage.

Oh, well....SDR will be away next Tuesday. Maybe there'll be another coupon:devil

'Nite everyone!

Mary: I love your Ducky, gorgeous. My niece would love this....another future project ????

What is the saltine smackdown????

Working away on my quiltghan.....I am going to try to get a full block done tonight. Wish me luck. :cheer

:rofl Tracy you are a troublemaker.

Krystal your doing really well with your yarn diet. I think your gonna make it.

Diane wow no yarn for a year how do you do it.

Tracy the gingham is going to look great in the blues.

I have wanted to make the gingham for a long time and thought I might start one for our table in the dining area. Not sure one colors, DH thought red,blue and white. Has anyone done this in colors that are not the same.

Mary your just ducky is just gorgeous. Well done :clap Are you doing a third just ducky.:D

Thanks to all of you for the compliments. :D

Carla, the Saltine Smackdown is an ongoing contest for anyone who wants to participate. We keep track of squares and when someone reaches 2000 points (solids are 1 pt.; bicolors are 2 pts. etc.) anyone who wishes to can send a small gift or card to the winner. It's just for fun and a great way to stay motivated!

Good Luck with completing your block! :cheer

Wendy, no plans for another Ducky yet. :lol I'm not sure what the next one will be.

Looks great. Seeing them coming together makes me excited about my own! I have two strips done. Nice work Mary. I like the black stripe on the towel.

Joyce

Ta Da! Just Ducky #2...exactly like the first one except for the stripe on the towel. :) (Clickable)

th_JustDucky2008.jpg

Hi Cara ~ Do you want to go to Alaska with me? Summertime is no longer fun and DH is tired of me whining about the heat. :lol

Have a good evening/morning everyone. :manyheart

Archived