Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, just popped in because these ghans have been calling my name...and I have to say Tracy your girl has an eye for color. Thats a stunning design! If you get her own stash she will then have her own that you can't touch and she will still steal from yours....just sayin' lol.

Wow! 11 pages added since I last posted. This is a very active thread :lol I have slowed down a bit on my squares, I got sidetracked finishing my puzzle afghan and my felted mittens (:blushI also started another Mr. GreenJeans sweater) The ADD continues I guess but at least I am finishing some things now. Pictures of the above items are on my blog.

Wow!!! I really like those mittens. A matching scarf would be awesome. I like your puzzle afghan, too. Of course, I like jigsaw puzzles in general, but what a nifty way to set up an afghan.

Thank you, Laura. :hug You are making me rethink my stash idea. Maybe I can get the yarn, put it in my stash and tell her that part of the stash she may raid, not telling her the yarn is for her in the first place? :think

Kyla's pattern is very pretty and I like that idea of having part of your stash actually being her stash. :devil

I put Kyla's pattern on the computer, went quicker than yesterday, no bicolors and now I almost know what to do. :lol

th_kylasdesign.jpg

Kyla is already planning what to raid out of my stash! :eek I think I should just get her some of her own. :think

Amazing design! :clap I love it! And I vote for her own stash! Thats how my Mom got me started was with my own even though I know it was to get me out of not only her yarn but out of her hair too if you know what I mean! :blush

Hi Ladies. The 'Ville wouldn't open for me all afternoon...DH said it was probably taking a break. :lol

Tracy, please tell Kyla that I love her pattern! Do you suppose she is Cara's youngest victim? :hook

Hi Sunny, we've missed you. Can't wait to see your progress. :crocheting

Hi to everyone I've missed. I'm reporting 37 solids and 2 bicolors...that completes the squares for Ducky #2. I think I have 3 long rows to join and then on to the border. :cheer

I am happy to report that I've FINALLY started on the ducky cuddle. So far I have about eight saltines of the first row done. It's going fast, but I may be done crocheting for tonight.

Tracy, Kyla's graph is really pretty

Joyce

Well, I have joined a couple different CAL's this is going to be fun. However, I need some buff, for the 'We're all God's Children', so not going to help my stashbusting score. :think However I should be able to use it up fairly quickly and I am have all kinds of pretty funky colors and fun furs for the children's shirts. I am looking forward to beginning. Which I will be doing tomorrow night. I got a new puppy this weekend and I am almost done with his first puppy blanket. :yes woohoo. Have a great night !

I put Kyla's pattern on the computer, went quicker than yesterday, no bicolors and now I almost know what to do. :lol

th_kylasdesign.jpg

Kyla is already planning what to raid out of my stash! :eek I think I should just get her some of her own. :think

Tracy Kylas pattern is gorgeous. Has she started it yet.

Howdy everyone,

Its lunchtime and I am here. :yay

Joyce way to go starting the ducky cuddle.

Mary well done your nearly there.

Carla what puppy did you get and whats his name and can we see the blanket.

Tonight hopefully I can do more saltines for block 7, Im on the home stretch now with just 72 squares left to make.

Kyla did a great job on her design. :hook

I am near done with one of my WIPs. I cannot continue with the work without learning how to do invisible sewing. Will the saltines be good for practice ? Any advice will be appreciated!

Wendy: Its a Chihuahua mix, he is adorable, we named him scrappy and as soon as I figure out how to post a pic (resizing and everything) I will post a pic and hopefully show off the new blanket too.

Good morning ladies :flower

Tracy - Glad to hear about Kyla's enthusiasm :clap

Sunny - Good job on the squares :clap Are you still on the Casa?

Carla - Your new little pup sounds adorable :manyheart

Well, gotta go see what Tuon's into this time :irk

Well, gotta go see what Tuon's into this time :irk

Good morning, everyone. I'm not really awake yet. Now Cara, remember it was only a couple weeks ago when you were wishing Tuon was more like her busy, into-everything self. I'm glad she's spunky again. :devil Have a good day. :manyheart

Mornin' Ladies,

I have 1 1/2 rounds of the border left to go on the yellow gingham! It is so hot and humid here right now that it is hard to work on it for more than a few minutes at a time. I hope to get it finished today though. Then I'll take pics of it and the shawl and post them here.

Linda - Yes, yes you're right :lol I must remember that. I think it was more the fact that BD grumped at me to get up this morning to feed her. He never does that and I really, really didn't wanna get up this morning :lol

Linda M - That's great :clap Yes, afghans can be a challenge during the summer :sweat

Archived