Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mornin' all,

No saltines to report for yesterday and no sewing them together. I worked on my stole, though, and now have about 20" done on it.

Good morning gang! :manyheart

I was at an auction on Friday night and did up 36 saltines and then on a road trip yesterday I did up another 50! Total of 86 solids for me :hook

I'll be going shopping with a friend this afternoon and will take my yarn to make a few more. Then I have to start attaching - tough to want to do in the heat with no AC :P

Good morning ladies :flower

Ninn - Welcome to the group :hug

Karen - 86 squares! Excellent :h5

Tracy - Yay! You even got Denise to sign up :clap We sure miss her around here :manyheart

Well, the kitties were a bit lively this morning so I've decided to get up while they're feeling frisky :lol Gotta go get Tuon off the desk in fact. :lol

Good Morning, all. :)

Wow, Karen! You're doing great with the square making. 86 added. :hook

Tracy, that's fantastic that you and Denise are on Team SKY - I'll have lots of people to cheer for!:cheer

Linda M~Will you be able to show pictures of your shawl?

Hi to Cara and Wendy. :waving

Good Morning, all. :)

Wow, Karen! You're doing great with the square making. 86 added. :hook

Tracy, that's fantastic that you and Denise are on Team SKY - I'll have lots of people to cheer for!:cheer

Linda M~Will you be able to show pictures of your shawl?

Hi to Cara and Wendy. :waving

Of course I'll be able to show pics of shawl....it is just plain dc using Aunt Lydia's size 3 fashion crochet thread in warm rose with an I hook so it is kinda open and lacey. Do you want a progress pic or just the final deal?

Hi, Wendy, Cara, Mary and Linda...and everyone else I know I missed:blush

Cara, Tuon was on your desk!?:yay:yay

Pickles, Lennon is the most precious little girl:hug:manyheart:hugThanks for sharing her with all of us wannabe grandmothers.

Wendy, your squares are on the list. :hook

Linda M~Yes - we love photos anytime! We used to try for a "Photo Friday," but I thing most of us post when we can. :yes

Good Morning, Judy. :)

Time to get busy so I can crochet later.

Hi, Mary - plase take back your Texas weather from here in NJ.....PLEASE!:(

I'm working on a comfortghan of 8 inch squares right now, TG - not a big one-piece ghan. It's better for this weather since I can't keep the house as cold as I want to, esp when :crocheting or SDR freezes.

Hi, Wendy, Cara, Mary and Linda...and everyone else I know I missed:blush

Cara, Tuon was on your desk!?:yay:yay

Yep, then when I shoo her off there she went and climbed on the mantle. TG she's settled down some. I forgot just how active she can be when she feels good :lol But I'll definitely take it over the other :manyheart

Judy, I don't want any more heat. :lol But I would take some rain. ;) We have 2 central air units and they seem to run all the time...thank goodness for projects made with squares. I want to get back to my Stitch Sampler, but it's large enough now to be too warm.

Cara, I feel the same way about Zoe. I refuse to get upset with her now no matter how much she irritates me. :D

Good morning, everyone. John left for the airport and Chicago about 20 minutes ago. Slept in the "Princess" bed again last night. I am definately too old to be climbing windows into a top bunk any more. But I did sleep well.

John went through the pictures on my camera and saw the "Caylor" filet project, but he didn't say anything about it. He didn't say he was going to do that or I'd have deleted it first. Rats! Now I'm not sure whether to say it's for his folks or just ignore the fact that I know he saw it.

Ninn, welcome to the group!!! :welcome

Pickles, Lennon is so adorable! :hug Thanks for sharing her with us. Such a sweetie! :hug

Tracy, good for you for joining the games. And Denise, too.

I'm working on saltines again. Can't let Wendy get too far ahead of me at this point. Plus they make a nice change from the tiny filet work.

hey, Linda...what if both you and John pretend he didn't see the pic of the filet on your camera?

If neither of you say anything then it never happened...:lol

hey, Linda...what if both you and John pretend he didn't see the pic of the filet on your camera?

If neither of you say anything then it never happened...:lol

That's exactly what I'm tempted to do. :lol :lol :lol

Archived