Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great Friday. I'm reporting 16 solids and 2 bicolors. :crocheting

Here we go with the updated scores. As always, please let me know if I've made any mistakes or if anyone wants to join in!

Updated Friday, July 18, 2008

Wendy (Aussie) 1822

Linda (busy-bee-lmt) 1687

Shelly (Super Granny) 1541

Mary (Skysmom) 1298

Tracy (tracystroebel) 976

Sunny (sunnyvale) 969

Linda M. (mizmo) 693

Shay (Shaylen) 575

Carla (Carla’s Crochet) 481

Valerie (luvtocrochet757) 452

Heather (hseger) 345

Karen (econ-nerd) 336

Brenda (BrendaR) 168

Sharon (CandEsMom) 153

TKC 72

Judy (judianne) 55

Tammy (TammyG) 25

Laurie (LaurieE) 3

Cara (Misa) :crocheting:yarn In training for the upcoming games :yarn:crocheting

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wendy - The Card Trick pillow top is great :clap Yep only about 7 squares a day. That should be no problem for you :cheer Oooh and you're almost to 2000! :yay

Linda M - You are making excellent progress :cheer

Linda T - You are just a crocheting machine this week :yes See? The Texas heat is great for crocheting. Makes you just wanna sit inside all day with your hook. :hook

Morning everyone

Woohoo Im nearly there, all those bi colors in the card trick helped. Not as many bicolors on the other side which is great.

Mary your nearly finished :yay

Linda T wow you have done heaps this week, its exhausting trying to keep things a secret and still work on them isnt it, your doing a great job.

Wow, Mary, you are superfast on Just Ducky! :hook

We are fine, thank you. Looking forward to the trip to mom's tomorrow. Supposed to be gone for 3 weeks or so, but might be back next week to look at a place to rent. Kyla wanted to be on the 08:20 train :eek I can't even get her up for school in the mornings, but she is happy to get up and leave at 07:30 to get on a train. :lol

How are the gardens you have been working in?

Congrats, Wendy. You are leaving me in the dust at this rate. Of course, doing filet crochet instead of saltines will do that. And I do have almost a block's worth of saltines made for the Painted Desert that aren't added yet so it's not quite as bad as it seems at the moment.

I didn't realize how tired I was getting until I had today off. My energy level is ultra low. I've been reading and almost, but not quite, falling asleep most of the afternoon.

I finally found a Hobby Lobby store here in Killeen today and bought 12 skeins of Yarn Bee Labyrinth in Curved Orange for the regular price of 2 skeins. The Hobby Lobby at home never seems to have these bargains. Grrrr...! Anyway, I couldn't resist. Not sure what I'll make out of it, but I love the color and texture of it. And it's ultra soft, too. Maybe a long tunic-style vest.

Tracy have a great time at your Mum's place and say hi to her for us.

Linda all Im doing at the moment is saltines so that has brought my score up. Cant wait to see more of the filet your doing. That was a great buy on the yarn you got.

Tracy, have a wonderful time with Denise! My yard is surviving weeks of 100 degree weather...but I'm having a hard time with it. ;)

Hi Linda ~ yay for Hobby Lobby. :D I think it is very tiring to be away from home for a long time - take care of yourself and you'll be home before you know it. :manyheart

Hello Miss-Wendy-In-First-Place. :hook

All the saltines for the yellow gingham are made! :clap:clap:crocheting

So that is 45 solids for me today, Mary.:hook

Now I just have 90 saltines to sew together for the last 6 rows and then the border.

forgot to say that I was playing around with paint today and came up with another saltine ghan pattern. This one is in red, white, and blue for my sister. She loves anything in those colors.

Linda M~Congratulations! You are so close to finishing. :cheer Have you already planned your next little square project? :devil 4 solid squares added!

Mary, that should be 45 added. I went back and edited the post but you must have already read it by then. I seem to be having a hard time with my 5.....it just happened again--I hit the 5 but it didn't come up the first time.

Next up is the woven blue for hubby, then the patriotic for my sister.

I'm not planning anything for the games because I will be in Las Vegas August 16-23. Don't know how much down time I'll have then and wouldn't want to commit to something and not have time to do it. Otherwise I would be right there with everyone!

Mary, that should be 45 added. I went back and edited the post but you must have already read it by then. I seem to be having a hard time with my 5.....it just happened again--I hit the 5 but it didn't come up the first time.

45 added, Linda! :hook

Linda I forgot that your going to Las Vegas, how exciting. Wow you have 2 projects ready to go, its very addictive isnt it.

Yes, verrrryyyyy addictive! :yes:yes:yes

Hi ladies. :) We slept later than usual and then I went for my walk...it's sooo hot that it may be the treadmill for a while.

Wendy, WTG on finishing block #5! :cheer

No special plans for the weekend. The British Open is on and crochet time later. :hook

Archived