Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prizm - Looks fabulous! :cheer You're really making great progress :clap

It's my day out today and I'm already running behind. Did not wanna get out of bed this morning :lol

Prizm - Looks fabulous! :cheer You're really making great progress :clap

It's my day out today and I'm already running behind. Did not wanna get out of bed this morning :lol

Thanks! Part of me is amazed at how quickly it's gone. The other part of me is worried that there's still so much to do :lol It's currently planned to be 30 rows and I have 7 done. I can do a complete row in about 5 1/2 hours depending on how my wrist is doing. I still haven't decided if I want to add another row of white on the sides either. I'm about 5'6 and holding it up in front of me it comes to about mid-chest/chin right now.

Hi everyone. I spent the morning in the back yard mowing, watering etc. It is sooo hot here, but we have nice shade. :)

Karen, your pictures are great. It looks like beautiful scenery. :yes

Cara, I hope you're having a fun day with your sister. :manyheart

Crochet time for me! I'd like to finish Ducky by next week and work on my Stitch Sampler, too. :crocheting

Morning everybody.

Mary try and stay cool. Cant wait to see your finished Just Ducky.

Cara have fun shopping. Whatcha gonna buy.

Priszm you will get there, your making great progress.

Karen great photos, dont think I would want to get stuck on that bridge though.

Last night I nearly finished sewing block 4 so I will do that today and then sew the 4 blocks together and that will be one side finished.

Hi, everyone. John was here and on the computer all day yesterday and this is the first I've been on today. I actually planned out and started a new filet crochet to work on while John's here. It's for some new friends I've made here in Killeen. Hence he has no clue what else I've been working on. HeeHee!!! :devil

Yep, when the situation calls for it, I can be pretty darn sneaky. John will be here most of tomorrow and Saturday, so I may not get much time on the computer, but hope everyone has some good crochet time both days. I'll talk when I can. :hug

I decide on a quilt design that I just made for crochet games. :hook I couldnt resize it without screwing it up.

Is it a realistic size for the crochet games ? If not, I was going to do it in 1/4 size for a wall hanging.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/tahlara_photos/graphs/wovenpaths.jpg

That is a cool design :yes Did you come up with that? I think 1/4 size should be quite doable in 16 days :yes

Yes, I come up with this design myself. I was going to do a feathered star block. I tired to draw it on the graph paper. No good. :no

So, I took a look at my old graphs and come up with this one.

I was going to do few saltines in scrap yarns to see how many I can make in 10 mins. Then I will go from there. The main goal for crochet games is make a quilt made of saltines. I don't believe I ever make one. :D

Ok here is one side of the card trick pillow finished.

So I thought instead of doing 4 blocks the same for the other side Im making the other side one whole block so the picture is going to be bigger.

th_P1030684.jpg

Very pretty, Wendy!

No saltines for me yesterday :( but I did put together 6 more rows of them :crocheting. That gives me 15 rows of the 21 needed done. Only 6 more to go. And I only have 45 more saltines needed for them.

Great progress, Linda M!

Wendy, that is lovely! Great colors!

Diane, that is a great pattern! Are you doing it in those colors?

Mary, 8 solids and 2 bicolours, please. :hook

Added!:)

Hi, everyone. John was here and on the computer all day yesterday and this is the first I've been on today. I actually planned out and started a new filet crochet to work on while John's here. It's for some new friends I've made here in Killeen. Hence he has no clue what else I've been working on. HeeHee!!! :devil

Oh Linda~Another filet for us to see! Can't wait for pictures. :yes

I decide on a quilt design that I just made for crochet games. :hook I couldnt resize it without screwing it up.

Is it a realistic size for the crochet games ? If not, I was going to do it in 1/4 size for a wall hanging.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/tahlara_photos/graphs/wovenpaths.jpg

Hi Diane~Your pattern is great!

Ok here is one side of the card trick pillow finished.

So I thought instead of doing 4 blocks the same for the other side Im making the other side one whole block so the picture is going to be bigger.

th_P1030684.jpg

It's beautiful, Wendy! I really like the colors. :cheer

Linda M~Congratulations on being nearly finished. :hook

Archived