Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Linda ~ :cheer for getting more supplies for our addiction. I'm still trying to figure out how anyone can "pack light" for a month. ;)

Hi, Mary. I think it's a contradiction in terms. Wash clothes every day or at least every other day and wear the same combination over and over and over. I did not pack nearly as "light" as John packed Kim and she's short on several things. I have a feeling the yarn I bought tonight will help save my sanity over the next couple of weeks. :hug

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda hope your having fun there and the heat isnt to bad for ya.

Cara its great that we have all these things going on at the moment.

Linda M Im glad you have right the yellow and you like it better now, cant wait to see your progress.

Val wow thats excellent progress.

I havent done any saltines today, must do some later on.

Howdy everyone:hi

Cara you would have been proud of me today. I spread the crochetville word and the happyyellowhouse word today. I gave a lady the website addresses to both of them and showed her how to do the granny squares and the bicolor squares, she was just amazed. Spotlight had a knitting party and so the girls and I stayed and had lots of fun.

Hello Ladies. Here is a progress pic of my yellow gingham. The colors in the pic are not quite true but they are close. Much better than the ivory choice. I'm using yellow, buttercup, and white.

2907788670057487835xZWUUA_th.jpg (clickable)

Morning, everyone. I'm just waking up.

Linda M, I have to agree that the yellow really makes the combination pop much better than the other color! It's going to be so cheerful and sunny. Great choice and definately worth the wait on the yarn. :clap :clap :clap

Good morning ladies :flower

Wendy - Woo hoo!!! You're a fine saltine ambassador :D

Linda M - Oh that's wonderful! :yay Which brands and what colors are they, may I ask? I've been searching for a yellow combo for that pattern for quite sometime now. I must say you've hit it right on the head :cheer

I was going to go right back to bed after the Tuon routine this a.m. but my back is stiffening up on me :irk I took some Tylenol (trying to not use the narcotic pain killers so much) and hopefully within a few minutes of that and stretching I can go back to bed soon. :D

Good morning Ladies,

This weather is going to be the death of me. Another sinus headache/earache. I have to get ready for the doctor and then my road trip. I want to be back home no later than 3:30p. My crochet time is crucial now. I only have today and tomorrow and then it's back to work. Next week, the assistant is on vacation. I'll open and close until Monday, July 21...7 days. Not bad after 6 months. After that, I'll only do it twice a week...his off days until the 2 supervisors are completely trained. I will be taking the laptop with me. Hopefully, I'll be able to get on line.

CU guys later. Have a great day. Oh, HL is one of the stops!:D

Valerie - I sure hope they can get the sinus problem straightened out before Monday. That'd be awful to have to go back to work when you're ill :hug

Linda M your gingham is just gorgeous.

Val hope you feel better soon :hug

Mary 4 solids and 27 bicolors for me please.

This card trick pillow is basically bicolors, oh joy. 4 more saltines and then I can put my 3rd 6x6 block together. I need 8 of them for the pillow.

Good morning ladies :flower

Linda M - Oh that's wonderful! :yay Which brands and what colors are they, may I ask? I've been searching for a yellow combo for that pattern for quite sometime now. I must say you've hit it right on the head :cheer

I was going to go right back to bed after the Tuon routine this a.m. but my back is stiffening up on me :irk I took some Tylenol (trying to not use the narcotic pain killers so much) and hopefully within a few minutes of that and stretching I can go back to bed soon. :D

Thanks! It is I Love This Yarn in white, yellow, and buttercup. The buttercup is the llighter yellow BTW.

Hope the Tylenol helps your back. I can definitely sympathise with you on that because I have lumbar stenosis.

Thanks Cara & Wendy...Cara, I hope your back gets better as well.

Linda M. - Tanks for putting the picture back. I really love that combination.

My sister is out of the shower and now it's my turn, then we're on the road.

CU guys later.

Hello Ladies. Here is a progress pic of my yellow gingham. The colors in the pic are not quite true but they are close. Much better than the ivory choice. I'm using yellow, buttercup, and white.

Very pretty! I love the color combination. :yes

Mary 4 solids and 27 bicolors for me please.

This card trick pillow is basically bicolors, oh joy. 4 more saltines and then I can put my 3rd 6x6 block together. I need 8 of them for the pillow.

That is a lot of bicolors. :D I've added your squares to the list.

Good Morning Happy House Ladies. :)

DD and her DH are coming for dinner and we just decided this a.m. So I'm off to the store and then back for a little cleaning and cooking.

I'll check in later - Have a wonderful day. :manyheart

The ivory was pretty, but I think it blended too closely to the white. Now, if you'd done the two yellows with the ivory, that would be very pretty as well. But this does look beautiful so far!

Mary - Have a great supper with DD and SIL :hug

Sunny - I love the competitive spirit in you! :cheer

Valerie - Have a great day!

Well I was out again by 9. Set the alarm for 11:30 but must've slept right through it. Was almost 2 when I got up :blush This is getting ridiculous. I've gotta start getting to bed by 11 instead of staying up with BD :yes

The first filet crochet panel is finished and I only have 4 tails to hide. Looks like I'll be making 3 of them though. One for Jonathan and Shannon as well as the other two. :lol :lol :lol They both loved the one for John and Kim and I have enough of the same thread to make it. I guess I'll have to get cracking. :hook

Archived