Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Morning everyone. I loved reading everyone's cat stories. Unfortunately, we don't have any indoor kitties any more. Our 2 are definitely outside kitties. For some reason, they don't like to come in at all. :(

No saltines for me yesterday but I may have another convert to them :clap. I went to my office to visit with my boss for a while yesterday--I do income taxes and only work from January to mid April--and showed her my ATW and she had a fit over it. She also crochets (some thanks to me; she asked me to give her a refresher last winter; she learned from her grandmother years ago but had forgotten how). I also had some loose saltines so she could see them too. Showed her some patterns and gave her the HYH web site. She is thinking that she is going to pick one of them and that is what she will take to Vegas to work on then, too. :yes:clap

:clap:clap:clap

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mary, that's great news to hear Zoe is up to her old antics!

Cara, Tuon is the wondercat!!

And cats ARE smart (mostly).how else can they survive outside w/out people? They're great mousers, too - at least our cat was. He was so well fed he played with them:D

My dog likes to play with the lizards around here. It's actually pretty amusing. She doesn't want to hurt them, she just likes to chase after them and pounce on them.

While working last night something apparently decided my team needed to have an open IM chat going on. It was pretty quiet (the phone calls) and I found out one of faceless co-workers (we're a work from home team) also crochets. I asked if she'd found this site yet and she hadn't. But, now she knows about it :D

Hi Priszm :hi

Judy watcha working on.

Nothing big at the moment. I want to make some face cloths for myself to match the new towles I just bought...after we get back from our two day mini vacation next week...and take my FIL to the doctor...I'll get back to the graph ghan. I also have a commission to make a RR for my friend's 20 yo...they're into matching, so I saw her room....yellow of some shade, and maybe all one color. Hmmm....just thought of the Homespun I saw in yellow. WOuld work up quickly. Have to get a skien and shpw my friend

Good morning ladies :flower

Ahh the word of the saltines is spreading across the land! I love it! :manyheart

Judy - The vet came close yesterday to saying the same thing about Tuon. He felt her abdomen again and said he couldn't feel anything that felt like fluid. Even he said it might've very well just been gas and struck the FIP idea :yay She's been through some rough stuff but this vet has always done right by her. Personally, I think he's a little proud of her :D

Linda M - Oh we have outdoor kitties too. Four of them. The boys. Boys have that nasty habit of spraying everything. We brought one in for a couple of days but he thought the place was his personal latrine :irk He's back outside now :lol

Well, I'm still on HIJ stuff right now. I'm about done. One good push this weekend or the first part of next week and I should be done. Might take two or three more weeks to send everything out but that's a different story :D

The vet should be proud..I think many of these "saints" take the cases we present to them very personally.

Need to get dressed....friends popping over later...an early dinner and chatting....

Hi Wendy, Priszm, Cara, Judy and anyone I missed!

Sounds like everyone is off and running with projects this AM.

I am getting my secret pal stuff wrapped up so I can send her the reveal package.

Then it's HIJ stuff!

Good morning ladies :flowerLinda M - Oh we have outdoor kitties too. Four of them. The boys. Boys have that nasty habit of spraying everything. We brought one in for a couple of days but he thought the place was his personal latrine :irk He's back outside now :lol

Boris did that until he got fixed! Then thankfully he stopped. I know it doesn't always fix kitties. He was a stray, so he could live ok outside, but he's definitely momma's boy :D

Boris did that until he got fixed! Then thankfully he stopped. I know it doesn't always fix kitties. He was a stray, so he could live ok outside, but he's definitely momma's boy :D

Yeah, we had a bad experience with our last male cat. He did fine until he got older then he hosed everything. I can tolerate a lot (and did with him because he was my baby :manyheart) but that's a rough one. Actually the thing that sunk Oliver (the one who came inside briefly) is that he attacked Misa a couple of times. She ended up cowering in fright. Can't have that :2nono He gets lots of love and scritches and food and he even has toys. There is a little female that's shown up at food time the last two days. If I didn't have to worry about Tuon she might get snatched up. She's gonna have to get fixed though. I'll have to figure out how to deal with her recovery time though :think

I just realized when I went to the homepage that several new forums had now appeared. I'm now a full villager! :cheerMy 30 days have passed :yay Now I shouldn't get the "I'm sorry but you are not authorized to view this page" message!:c9:yes:clap:cheer (Now if I could just remember what it was that I wanted to view before but couldn't :think)

Morning all. Happy Friday. :)

Valerie, I've added your squares. :yes

I'm reporting 20 solids and 1 bicolor. :hook I'll post the updated list pretty soon.

Linda M ~ Have fun looking at the other things here on the 'ville. :hook

Everyone is welcome to join in! Just let me know and I'll add you to the list. :)

Updated Friday, July 11, 2008

Wendy (Aussie) 1688

Linda (busy-bee-lmt) 1687

Shelly (Super Granny) 1541

Mary (Skysmom) 1238

Sunny (sunnyvale) 969

Tracy (tracystroebel) 919

Linda M. (mizmo) 580

Shay (Shaylen) 575

Carla (Carla’s Crochet) 481

Valerie (luvtocrochet757) 360

Heather (hseger) 345

Karen (econ-nerd) 310

Brenda (BrendaR) 168

Sharon (CandEsMom) 143

TKC 72

Judy (judianne) 55

Tammy (TammyG) 25

Laurie (LaurieE) 3

Cara (Misa) Always in First Place. :hook

Good morning all,

I've gone from 1 extreme to the other. I'm staying up late and can't get up before 10 or 11. Oh, well! It appears that everyone is doing ok.

Thanks Mary.

I've taught several people to crochet at my other store. I have one now that bought her a beginners kit so that I can teach her when I get back to work.

Well, I'm off to get a shower and head to Cumming. I have paperwork to drop off at work and of course look at HL. They have a larger one there.

Wendy, which clock do I choose as your time? I have Vista and looked last night but didn't know which was yours.

Linda M. be careful and have fun.:lol

Hi, Valerie - I'm doing okay. Our friends who were supposed to stay for the afternoon will only stay for a quick visit after all.

Oh. well, at least I cleaned a little, so now I can :crocheting the afternoon away.:D

2 Scripture ghans:eek...well, the second one should be easier after makiing one....

CU all later...

Archived