Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Krystal I had some yummy Timtams here, yummalicious.

Judy might have to do the points thing again, Im not sure how many points a day I can have but I reckon it would be about 24 or 26 points. My problem is I eat because I want it not because Im hungry. Last night we had a sara lee apple pie for desert with cream. Now its just me and DH so we just halve that old apple pie and go for it.. :lol Im hopeless.

Mary your making great progress you go girl.

:rofl This is just like my DH and I! Except we go Marie Callendar's Coconut Cream!!! MMMM MMM Good! I've been thinking about doing WW too. I lost a lot of weight after I had the baby (like 38 lbs in 2 weeks and I had only gained 12 the entire pregnancy) and dropped at least 2 sizes from my pre-pregnancy weight. But now, the weight has stopped dropping and I would still like to drop some more to be healthy and to help with my diabetes/hypoglycemia (depending on the day! :eek) And I'm having a hard time doing it because with going back to work and the baby I'm too busy to cook healthy and too tired most of the time! I think WW would give me some easy options to be healthy! Plus, we have a big group of WW at work and get some kind of discount.

Well, I'm working on my 4th FBB for my sister's bday on monday and then to finish my mom's before her bday on august 4th! I can't wait for Bday season in my family to be over so I can get back to my own WIPs!!! :hook I promise I'm still (slowly) working on saltines and have actually been coming up with some designs on my own to share with you all soon as I find sometime to complete them! (after this darn bday season!) Miss talking to you all with being so busy! :hug

Evening ladies :flower

Back from the stores, the library and the vet. All went exceptionally well :D Got lots and lots and lots of HIJ goodies, a new batch of audiobooks from the library and Tuon's glucose is 79 this week. He says to drop her back 1/2 unit for each shot (twice daily) and since that's pretty stable even though just a tad low that she won't have to come back for a month unless something happens :jumpyay Thank goodness, too. She led us a seriously merry chase today when it was time to go in the carrier :whew:lol

Now I've gotta get the supper going and then working on more projects :yay

Back from the stores, the library and the vet. All went exceptionally well :D Got lots and lots and lots of HIJ goodies, a new batch of audiobooks from the library and Tuon's glucose is 79 this week. He says to drop her back 1/2 unit for each shot (twice daily) and since that's pretty stable even though just a tad low that she won't have to come back for a month unless something happens :jumpyay Thank goodness, too. She led us a seriously merry chase today when it was time to go in the carrier :whew:lol

Yay for healthy kitty! I use a laser pointer to get Boris where I need him. Funny enough, I can just lead him right along with it.

Yay for healthy kitty! I use a laser pointer to get Boris where I need him. Funny enough, I can just lead him right along with it.

Why didn't I think of that :oops That's brilliant! I'll definitely be trying that next time :lol

My neighbor had given me a laser pointer she picked up and her dog could care less about. The cats love it! I swear they're addicted, they know the sound of it and they're pupils get soooo big!

I have done more squares for the card trick pillow, I want to finish this one if I can before the games start.

Mary 13 solids and 9 bicolors for me thanks.

Hi Wendy. Points are added. :)

It sounds like a fun day, Cara! Great news about Little Miss Tuon. :manyheart

My neighbor had given me a laser pointer she picked up and her dog could care less about. The cats love it! I swear they're addicted, they know the sound of it and they're pupils get soooo big!

Misa is like that :lol If she thinks Daddy (who is of course the only one who knows how to do it right) is being stingy with The Dot she jumps up on his footrest and stares him down until he brings it out :lol

Funny you should say that. DH clicked ours last night and Mitzen lifted his head and started looking around for the beam :lol

Misa is like that :lol If she thinks Daddy (who is of course the only one who knows how to do it right) is being stingy with The Dot she jumps up on his footrest and stares him down until he brings it out :lol

:lol

Val, Zoe loves to follow the laser "light" when we're playing. She sees the pet taxi and goes straight under the bed. :lol

LOL, mine actually don't mind laying in there. Going places isn't a problem, coming home is a different story! It took me forever to get Tasha into her kennel last time she got left at Mom and Dad's. She ran into Grandpa's room, I had to close the door and take the lid off so I could get her in it.

And some people say cats are no fun. They're hilarious :lol

They're entertainment! Boris was "molesting" my shoe last night! I looked over and he had his paw underneath right in front of the heel and he was rubbing his face all over the outside and inside.

We've talked before about how many of us are cat lovers and how that doesn't always go well with being yarn lovers. :lol I know Zoe is back to normal because she is trying to steal my yarn again. :)

Have a good night, all. :manyheart

Boris pretty much leaves it alone. Tasha likes my tails for some reason. I was making an afghan for DBF and I like to do my weaving at the end. Yeah, some of those ends ended up LESS than 1/4" long!

Cara Im glad Tuon is going well.

The laser pointer is a great idea. :yes

Speaking of puddytats, my cat Coco loves to chew on my blankets, and the noise is similiar to that of nails running down a blackboard. The other day Milo my other cat was in my bedroom and decided to jump onto the suitcase we had standing up, well we must have had the zipper undone because she just fell right into the case, it was so funny :lol, then she couldnt get out, this was just as I was leaving for work so shes lucky I saw her otherwise she still would have been there when I got home.

Mary, that's great news to hear Zoe is up to her old antics!

Cara, Tuon is the wondercat!!

And cats ARE smart (mostly).how else can they survive outside w/out people? They're great mousers, too - at least our cat was. He was so well fed he played with them:D

Morning everyone. I loved reading everyone's cat stories. Unfortunately, we don't have any indoor kitties any more. Our 2 are definitely outside kitties. For some reason, they don't like to come in at all. :(

No saltines for me yesterday but I may have another convert to them :clap. I went to my office to visit with my boss for a while yesterday--I do income taxes and only work from January to mid April--and showed her my ATW and she had a fit over it. She also crochets (some thanks to me; she asked me to give her a refresher last winter; she learned from her grandmother years ago but had forgotten how). I also had some loose saltines so she could see them too. Showed her some patterns and gave her the HYH web site. She is thinking that she is going to pick one of them and that is what she will take to Vegas to work on then, too. :yes:clap

Archived