idagammy

Our House [Archive 1]

Jackie-

Sorry to hear you had that stomach junk -- it's no fun, is it ? And we have missed, you, I'm glad to see your posts again .

Wendy- good idea, I do stop in to the blue star CAL once in awhile, but haven't kept up with it . Do you have a photo of your progress on it yet ?

Cara- be careful if everyone around you is having babies. There may be something in the water . :D

** Love the greens in your baby blocks .

I know what you guys mean about the yellows- there aren't very many shades to choose from, are there ?

Rachel - I know what you mean about ANYTHING called doctors- dentists, etc -- I am the biggest chicken on earth when it comes to that stuff .

* Hope you have a great SQUARE WEEKEND and are able to get a lot accomplished . :)

Cara- be careful if everyone around you is having babies. There may be something in the water . :D

Oh my goodness, bite your tongue!! :lol Anyway, they took out my Baby Factory to make way for a parking garage years ago :rofl

Cara

The parking garage sounds like a safer alternative to me .

Sometimes I think juggling chainsaws would be a lot less traumatic than raising kids again .

Either that, or doing one of those Bull Run things in Spain or wherever it is .

Rachel how is your mouth today. Are you feeling better.

Julie I have posted a photo on the blue star cal of my finished ghan. I am now making another one in bright colors. How is your crocheting going, I know your doing a little bit each day, will we see a progress photo soon.

Kathy keep going with your casa you will get there. I have been doing the casa for quite awhile already. Seems to be taking forever, so this week I managed to put on 4 rows but now Im completely out of squares so have to start making more.

Julie~I'm glad to hear things are okay there. Everyone is doing good here. Thanks for asking. :D:manyheart

Morning Tabby, glad to hear everyone is on the mend.

How is your crocheting going.

Wendy--Feeling better today--no medicine needed to be taken! I just have to remember not to eat on that side! My gum is raw on that side still but all in all--it could be worse! Thank goodness for small blessings!

I'm heading home now--so I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

its another wonderful day with atouch of rain bummer well see how the day goes i plan on getting lots more done! picies soon!

Wendy~Well, I haven't worked on much today. I did a couple of pieces to make a stuffed bunny but no ghan progress. :eek My sweet little monster errrr I mean boy decided to be a handful (to say the least). He had a bad day, it must be spring fever. How are things going there, the kiddos well? I hope all is well. Have a good one.

Rachel~I'm glad today was a little less painful. Take care & I hope it heals quickly. :D

I finally got around to my Ohio Star late this afternoon. :D The squares are going faster with my H hook and are a little larger, but not too much.

Cara ~ You are so funny and always bring smiles, if not LOL! I'm still laughing about the Baby Factory/Parking Garage. :lol Thanks for brightening our day.

Okay, Tami...we want pictures! :hook

Mary asked me to share a photo of this latest ghan. I've been making different sizes - this is the biggest so far! The colors of the squares everyone has been sending in are great!:clap

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/judianne_photos/HPIM0091.jpg

I have seen so many beautiful quilts here! And the color choices you all have made are amazing! I have been merrily crocheting along on my do si do, but have decided to do an afghan out of it instead of a lapghan. The little squares work up pretty easy, so we will see how the assembly goes. Great job everybody and as soon as I can, I will show a picture of mine!

glad to have you on board in our own little world of insanity jap hope you have tons of fun these squares are evil once you start you cant you cant stop!

Judi your ghan looks beautiful. :cheer:clap

You are doing a great job putting all these squares together for the hospital.

Well done

Thanks, Wendy! So many people have contributed, it's incredible!

A good side effect: I'm getting so much practice joining squares that when I get back to my CALs they should be a breeze!:D

Welcome, Jap !

Glad to have you with us . :)

Judi- that afghan is sure to brighten someone's day . Good for you for helping out with such a good cause .:manyheart

oh my i`m not moving fast as it`s suppose to be for the casa :(

i wanna it to be done quickly but lots of crochet work , studying, marreige preprations ohh i`m soooooo busy and exausted

Julie, I may need sunglasses to do these ghans soon...LOL!! And I can't imagine NOT crocheting in order to surprise or bless someone...I'm "hard-wired" that way.

Thanks, Athba!

And about your wedding preparations: try and enjoy the journey that you're going through right now. It will all be a blur when you look back at this time in the years to come!:hug

ohh judi thank you so much for those sweet words :hug

i wish you all will be here watching my baby projects if i got pregnant but i guess there is no way to change my mind every little while other wise i`ll give birth with dozen of 10% finished projects :lol

Athba, you sound so much like me! I get excited about strting a new project, then it gets put aside for the next new thing:D . I made myself a promise, that this year I will FINISH my WIPs - especially the old ones!:yes

Welcome Jap, cant wait to see photos of your do si do. What colors are you doing.

Athba I agree with Judi just enjoy everything, it might be hectic now but it will be all worth it you will see.