idagammy

Our House [Archive 1]

a question for cara

are you sure that the amont of yarn you mentioned for the casablanca is right?? :think

i bought the yarn and i absulotly believe that if i used all the yarn the afghan will cover our house and maybe the one next door :rofl:drool

Tabby when is your birthday and Athba when is your wedding.

Julie glad to hear that Cam is all better.

Tabby how is Jaden going is he all better now.

I am going to get a pic on here maybe tomorrow night of the casa. Im now on row 18 out of 38 rows and have done 504 squares.

Phew:whew only 560 more to do I can feel the end is near....:rofl hehe Im on the floor laughing as I only have a few left heheh Ive gone mad there are squares everywhere. There in the casa, they are in the rail fence, even in the blue star oh and I forgot about the amish. Everywhere I tell you.

Cara make a round ghan to cure me from this square disease. Im :help drowning in squares.

Wendy~Jaden is doing much better, thank you for asking. My B-Day is the 31st and boy am I getting old. :grandma You are racing right along with that Casa, good for you. Are you at the half way mark yet? I bet it's beautiful.

Athba~Good Luck with the wedding & Congrats! :yay:manyheart

a question for cara

the afghan will cover our house and maybe the one next door :rofl:drool

:rofl Yep pretty sure by now :D Like the little paragraph before the pattern says, "this sucker is HUGE!" It's meant to be more like a bedspread even tho DH uses it as a ghan but he's a big boy :manyheart

And grats on your wedding Athba! :cheer

Wendy - hmmm round, huh? How about octagons? Came up with one like that about 20 years ago....oh gosh it was more like 22...for my niece. :sigh When did she grow up? :lol

Good Morning!:rainIt's a rainy day, but we need all we can get, so no complaints!

Wendy, you have done a lot on your Casa...can't wait for pictures.:)

Athba, Congratulations! When is your wedding?

I hope you all have a good Monday! :hook

Oh so we sent you our rain, eh, Mary? Rained all yesterday afternoon and all last night here in Waco. Made my poor little sinuses explode...but I have pills for that, too :D You're right, though, we do need the rain. My lawn was is so thirsty that it never even turned brown...just skipped right to gray :lol It actually looks pale green this a.m. :D

wendy

i think i`ll be as you hehehe

i have tinny squares for the casa , for the blue star , and i`ll make bigger squares for the 200crochet blocks hehehe

cara

thanks alot :)

aha it`s that big good my fiance is fat hehehe

skysmom

my wedding is at june

tabby

thanks alot

Here is better pics. of my Do-SI-Do. I think I figured out how to use my digital camera. Your patterns are absolutely gorgeous Cara and it was my pleasure to do one. I can't wait to start another, i'm soooo addicted. :lol I hope you can see the colors better in these pics. because they really are pretty.

(clickable)

th_100_0011.jpg

th_100_0007.jpg

th_100_0006.jpg

tabby thats awsom :yay

good for you :)

is it a baby ghan??

Oh Tabby - It's beautiful! Congratulations on your new digital camera.:) The pattern and colors show up so well now...I love the shades of green!

Athba~Thank You.It could be a baby ghan but right now it's just keeping the back of my rocking chair warm. :D

Mary~Thank you bunches. I knew that webcam wasn't doing the ghan justice. I'm glad the colors show now, I didn't want you all to think it wa black * white. :lol Thanks again. :manyheart

ohh tabby i feel selly hehehe :lol

ok i think it`ll work gr8 to warm your back

girls my square is bigger than what its written :cheer

it`s 3''square wow my casa shall be sooooooo big:yay

Well, I must have been drunk or insane when I said I'd have 2 blocks last week. Since I don't drink I vote for insane :lol I barely got one done and it's Monday already :lol But here it is....half way done :cheer The photo's clickable. Think I finally have this posting photos figured out :D

roundabouthalf2sm.jpg

Tabby - Wow! Great job! :clap Yep, can see the colors bright and clear :D Thank you for your kind words and yes, it can be addicting can't it? :lol

Athba - If you want the squares smaller just try using a hook one size smaller. That'll usually fix gauge problems. If you want it larger then stick with what you're doing :hook Good luck on it!

Cara ~ Your Roundabout is wonderful. :yay The colors are so great together and your work is beautiful. :hook

Cara, that is unbelievably gorgeous!:yay The colors, the way they're sewn together - it's terrific!:c9

Cara~That is gorgeous. I love the color combo. You truly are talented in all that you do. :cheer:clap:cheer

Very Nice Cara .. you people are making me feel like i am slacking big time!! no progress made yet but ill be posting picies soon

Misa,

That is absolutely beautiful! My daughter needs a gahn for her new condo. I'm thinking blues and browns.

Has anyone found a Hawaiian print?

Cara - Misa: sorry I get mixed up by all the names...........I just wanted to let you know that I've told many of friends about your website. Is it OK to give out?

All you designs are gorgeous.

Cara and Tabby

Thanks for sharing your photos ~~

Tabby- you are right, the new photos do show up a lot nicer . It is beautiful work .

Cara- I bet you are so excited that you are able to crochet again and turn out these beautiful patterns after thinking you'd have to give it all up .

I'll just say HEY, to everyone else ,since I am so far behind on posts. I had Cam again today for about 12 hours, so I'm beat tonite-- guess I'll go hit the sack and get up tomorrow and try it again . :)

Thanks all, I appreciate the feedback :manyheart

Mimi - Oh yes, please give out the site address...I love company :D

Julie - Mere words cannot express the joy...I have a reason to look forward to every day again. And thanks to you again for starting this CAL and to all of you that have made it so much fun :manyheart

Tabby and Cara your ghans are absolutely beautiful.

well done to you both:cheer :clap :clap