Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Hi, Ladies. I think I will have this finished by tomorrow! We'll see how it goes.

Melannie ~ Please show us pictures! :)

Julie ~ Spring fever is definitely a problem for me, too! ;)

Jackie ~ Two blocks is wonderful :hook ... until this week, I was doing good to get part of a block done in a week.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, everyone. Only being able to check in in the evening is the pitts. But the guy who is working on our home computer system is supposed to be coming over this weekend so I have my fingers crossed that the bedroom computer upstairs will be up and running by Monday.

I know it's not quite Friday, but I thought I'd get my progress documented now instead of late tomorrow night. I have finished the first block of my pinwheel quilt-ghan. It's for Kim, so I've included a picture of her with it.

DCP_1024.jpgDCP_1022.jpg

My other accomplishment for the week is two preemie blankets and hats. The second preemie afghan is lavender with a light blue cap, but I can't seem to get it imported in the right size, so no picture.

DCP_1026.jpg

I look forward to seeing everyone else's progress tomorrow night. Have a great day.

:c9 Beautiful work, Linda!:clap

And Tabby, my DH knows about women being in charge and the stronger sex - he has confessed that if anything happened to me that he and the dogs would be laying out on the front lawn, dying:lol

When I had the cast on my wrist a few months ago and he had to do virtually EVERYTHING he was getting frazzled...it was beyond funny to watch his reactions...:rofl:laughroll

Wow, Linda, that looks great! It really turned out nice. I too am curious as to what size hook you used? I will try to get some pics of mine on later today.

Hi and thank you everyone. :) I'm using a size H crochet hook to get squares that are 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 inches square. It's going to come out only slightly larger than the pattern says it will. The pattern is only 2 blocks wide by 3 blocks long. I am thinking that this one will be just 2 blocks by 2 blocks though, since it is for use in her chair instead of on a bed.:hook I look forward to seeing all your work later.:yes

Here is the picture of the other preemie afghan from this week. I don't know why it wouldn't import properly last night:no, but it is today.:yes

DCP_1025.jpg

Linda--Your afghan is lovely! And the colors are fantastic! I hear ya on altering the pattern. My pattern calls for 12 blocks...but I'm not sure I can endure that long!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures! Hopefully I'll have one soon too. I've got one more row on my first block in order to have a worthy accomplishment to show!

Hey guys, everything is looking great :clap

I won't have any pictures to share because I hardly crocheted at all this week; I was getting over a cold still, and I just wasn't in the mood. (I know, not in the mood?!?!?! I think I was just getting burned out by all my projects) Hopefully next week I'll be a lot better and I'll have a picture to share.

Tracy, get to feeling better soon!:manyheart

My Baby Blocks is finished except for the crocheted border. :):D:) DH has the digital camera with him, so will try to post pictures later today.

Hello All! :manyheart

Sorry I didn't stop in this morning but I had pre-school & I just was in a plain ole bad mood. Why spread it, right?? ;)

Linda~Beautiful job on your pinwheel block. Love the preemie ghans too. :cheer:clap:cheer

Mary~Congrats on finishing your ghan! :yay It is gorgeous, beautiful job. :clap Your kitty is so cute & mischievious (sp.?) looking. :devil

Kathy~Your Casa is coming along beautifully, love the colors. :clap:cheer:clap

And Tabby, my DH knows about women being in charge and the stronger sex - he has confessed that if anything happened to me that he and the dogs would be laying out on the front lawn, dying:lol

When I had the cast on my wrist a few months ago and he had to do virtually EVERYTHING he was getting frazzled...it was beyond funny to watch his reactions...:rofl:laughroll

Judi~He sounds like a well trained *clears throat* I mean a good man. :devil

I wish I could've been a fly on your wall during those few months. :lol :lol

Evening ladies :D

Welcome to another episode of My Mouth Writes Checks My Body Can't Cash. If you'll remember in our last episode, I boasted that I would probably have 2 blocks to show this week. Alas, I had a little too much musem and big city lights and didn't get them stitched together :blush 90% of the squares are done, just not sewn together. Therefore today's episode will be pre-empted and, hopefully, shown tomorrow :yes Plus, my camera cord is still in the bags somewhere :think

Linda - I love that color scheme and I think the bigger blocks in 4x4 is a fantastic idea! That might actually suit that pattern more, imo :clap

Kathy - Wish I'd come up with that deco color scheme! I love it more and more with every row :manyheart

Mary - Oh my goodness that is absolutely gorgeous! You did a fantastic job :clap:woo:clap Now, you know what I'm gonna ask, right? May I pretty please use your photo on the site? I think I'd like to use the one with Zoe in it doing her Vanna White :lol I'm really impressed with how it came out. Great to see it as something other than a chart :yes

Archived