Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Wendy!!

What's going on with you today - work?

Oh...I said hi to Kathy at the WW meeting this morning...she says Hi back.

Howdy gals.

Hidey Ho Julie-O! :D

Renee~Have a safe & fun trip to Baltimore. :)

Hi Mary. I'm good, how about you? :manyheart I actually didn't work on my fall ghan today. I did make 3 Halloween fridgies. I do plan on being done with my fall ghan soon. I want it done before Thanksgiving atleast. :yes

Linda~Good Luck with the rooster, can't wait to see it. :cheer

Hello Theresa. :hi How have you been?

Howdy Doody to you Wendy. :waving

oh cara I am so excited for you I am sending wings to attach to your corchet hook so it will go fast and you can get it done. Please post pic so I can see how he looks after you make it. everything is good here, I ran out of white yarn so I have to wait to get more maybe I will start to put together the ones that I have done. I also started my tree skirt but I am having problems with that one. I hoep you all have a great night. I am off to scouts for the middle one and then to the grocery store. tmi? well see ya:manyheart

Oh Linda, that's exciting about Mr. Rooster. :hook

Cara - So glad you got the pattern...if anybody can get it done, you can!:cheer

The phone has been ringing all evening and I've made a total of 7 squares. :blush I think I'll start again tomorrow. :yes

Hi everyone

Cara I am holding thumbs and wish you luck with Mr Bear, hope you have him finnished in time.

Linda it does sound as Mr Rooster is coming to life.

Renee enjoy yourself in Baltimore.

I am off to do more squares for the poncho.

Everyone enjoy your day

everything is good here, I ran out of white yarn so I have to wait to get more maybe I will start to put together the ones that I have done. I also started my tree skirt but I am having problems with that one. I hoep you all have a great night. I am off to scouts for the middle one and then to the grocery store. tmi? well see ya:manyheart

Never TMI here!!:lol

And (voice of experience here) I would definitely NOT wait till too many squares are made before joining them!! I love using the whipstitich and am joining the squares I'm making now as I finish each one.

Walk DD to school and then sit in the park to relax for a little while. Very peaceful there with no children, no tv and no one talking. Just a big field with the park stuck in the corner, a lot of big birds, some tall trees and the occasional dog walker going through. Almost a bit like meditating with my crocheting. :yes Just somewhere to get some peace and quiet, really. :)

Tracy, it does sound meditative...sometimes I take my crocheting out on my back patio (I have a smallish wooded back yard) for peace and quiet. Doesn't always happen, with all the lawn services done around here, unfortunately. And if I want it REALLY peaceful I leave my furbabies INSIDE:lol

That sounds really peaceful, Judy. I might just have to move into your back garden. :lol

You're not alone...we have quiet neighbors over our back fence, too - a small cemetary!

Walk DD to school and then sit in the park to relax for a little while. Very peaceful there with no children, no tv and no one talking. Just a big field with the park stuck in the corner, a lot of big birds, some tall trees and the occasional dog walker going through. Almost a bit like meditating with my crocheting. :yes Just somewhere to get some peace and quiet, really. :)

What does the walker look like?;)

Howdy Happy House ladies

Hey Mary, how's it going ? You always sound so CONTENT with life. I don't know how else to describe it. You always sound so peaceful . :manyheart

Hey Theresa-- have you had time to start on your quiltghan yet or what are you working on ?

Hey Tabby- O, you ornery thing you, it sounds like some of your old fashioned GUSTO is coming back .

Morning Britt, Denise, Tracy and Judy ~~:)

I'm a little lost on the park/dog walker bit , but maybe it's an inside joke .

Linda- you sure can get a lot accomplished in a day ! I always have good intentions each morning, but at night, i don't have much more done than the day before. Somedays it's like running in quicksand .:lol

Hey, Julie - G'day again!:hug

I REALLY have to get off the 'puter and get going...see what I do when I have more time...I YAK!

See y'all later!:manyheart

Just finished Louis L'Amour's "Jubal Sackett", the fourth in his series about the Sackett clan. Off to bed now. Night all.

DH loves this series and I need to read them, too. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Archived